Best form to spend money?

1 hour ago, nux3n said:

I have 200k I dont know What can I spend it on?

If you hasn't beaten all regions yet, keep it. Create a second character, mail the money to him and storage it away(Best to do that to avoid spending it on storyline without reason). Once you complete all regions, take the money back and make an Gym Farm team. 

Keeping the money is a good idea, but I have put a Torchic on TGL that is way cheaper than usual in case you want one. Its like 50k cheaper. So if you want a Adamant Torchic with 31 atk and 31 speed, feel free because it will probably sell out fast

14 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

If you hasn't beaten all regions yet, keep it. Create a second character, mail the money to him and storage it away(Best to do that to avoid spending it on storyline without reason). Once you complete all regions, take the money back and make an Gym Farm team. 

2 days ago I already passed all the regions and I already have my gym farming team, growing gracideas would be a good investment?

4 minutes ago, nux3n said:

2 days ago I already passed all the regions and I already have my gym farming team, growing gracideas would be a good investment?

Gym team is already solid enough as a Farming method. Gracideas i won't recommend because it requires a lot of commitment. If you wanna increase profit i recommend Elite 4 teams and after that you have money to think on competitive. But before E4, grind and acquire at least the 3 mandatory ocarinas. (Fly, Surf and Cut. Anything else is optional but if wanna more acquire first Dig and Teleport.)

Hey there! @nux3n

With 200k Pokéyen to invest in PokéMMO, here's a strategic plan that could yield significant returns:

1. Invest in Amulet Coins: Purchase around 11 Amulet Coins with your budget. Each coin costs less than 20k Pokéyen and provides a 50% bonus on Pokéyen earned from battles when activated.
  2. Build a Strong Pokémon Team: Ensure you have a team of Pokémon at or near level 100. Having a powerful lineup is essential for winning rematches against trainers and gym leaders.
  3. Dedicate Time to Grinding: Dedicate several hours (around 11 or more) to battling and rematching trainers using your Amulet Coins. With each victory, you'll earn boosted Pokéyen thanks to the coins.

By following this strategy, you'll not only increase your Pokéyen significantly but also strengthen your Pokémon team through experience gained in battles. Over time, this approach can lead to substantial financial growth within the game.

Good luck on your journey to becoming a PokéMMO millionaire! Happy grinding!