Colour(s):
your choice
Team Name (If any)
[MOXI]
IGN:
Axuz
Extra text/features: 

if you can make it 250*500, if no custom size is ok

I used the 1st pic and made in the size you recommended...I tried to take out the render but well It gave unhappy results...So well...I made this :D :

aceqt1.jpg

I used the 1st pic and made in the size you recommended...I tried to take out the render but well It gave unhappy results...So well...I made this :D :

i meant 500*150, my bad, other than that good results with a hard to work render ty

i meant 500*150, my bad, other than that good results with a hard to work render ty

Believe me man...500x250 made a good match with that gender...Forget the 500x150 :P

Render(s):

shiny growlithe

Colour(s):
your choice
Team Name (If any)
XGEN
IGN:
Zuny
Extra text/features:

Well Finding shiny Growlith related images took some time since not very much available....Still,I managed to make this.Hope you like it :)

2rd94t5.jpg

Believe me man...500x250 made a good match with that gender...Forget the 500x150 :P

Well Finding shiny Growlith related images took some time since not very much available....Still,I managed to make this.Hope you like it :)

2rd94t5.jpg

yes i like it very much. Thx!=]

Render(s):
shiny eevee
Colour(s):
your choice
Team Name (If any)
XGEN
IGN:
xXTEJXx
Extra text/features:

O Dude even though loads of Shiny EEVEE renders are available on internet...most of them (almost everyone I could find) were hard to work with...I made like about 2/3 sigs but all seemed like a failure to me.Took me like1 hour around to finally make this,I'm sorry if its not upto the mark or as per you had expected.Still I hope you like it :)

ja8eq1.jpg

O Dude even though loads of Shiny EEVEE renders are available on internet...most of them (almost everyone I could find) were hard to work with...I made like about 2/3 sigs but all seemed like a failure to me.Took me like1 hour around to finally make this,I'm sorry if its not upto the mark or as per you had expected.Still I hope you like it :)
ja8eq1.jpg

Thx :) Like it very much

Render(s):

Espeon and Absol

Colour(s):

Psychic pink, and grey
Team Name (If any)

IMVS (ImmortalViewers)
IGN:

DustinTheOne
Extra text/features:

O Well I had gone to sleep and wasn't able to get back on from my laptop so It took me quite some time and even then I wasn't able to quite figure out what to do :P

Quite strange and hard to combine pink with grey so I tried my best and made it sort of  blueish bg half with lil gray instead...Still,...Hope Ya like it :)

2agm3o4.jpg

O Well I had gone to sleep and wasn't able to get back on from my laptop so It took me quite some time and even then I wasn't able to quite figure out what to do :P

Quite strange and hard to combine pink with grey so I tried my best and made it sort of  blueish bg half with lil gray instead...Still,...Hope Ya like it :)

2agm3o4.jpg

Dude this is badass lol thank you so much!

Its amazing to see you take your time to do something you love to do.

Thanks!