The PokeMMO Smeargle Smashup

i want to gratulate kemaric for the win of the PikaCup,

he won against jellydonut who used my pokes.

Because of the questions about the gengar who nearly won.

Here its IVs: 25-29/30-31/25-29/15-19/5-9/30-31

Nature: Hasty

PS: Hope this post will not be deletetd :D

Edit: In the semi finals, jellydonut just lost againt kemaric cuz he misklicked and used Brick Break instead of Earthquake against kemarics Hera

i want to gratulate kemaric for the win of the PikaCup,

he won against jellydonut who used my pokes.

Because of the questions about the gengar who nearly won.

Here its IVs: 25-29/30-31/25-29/15-19/5-9/30-31

Nature: Hasty

PS: Hope this post will not be deletetd :D

Edit: In the semi finals, jellydonut just lost againt kemaric cuz he misklicked and used Brick Break instead of Earthquake against kemarics Hera

Why is this dumb post in a topic completely unrelated to the tournament you are talking about?

Actualy it was not me in the pikacup, i gave my account to one of my officer in my team. Then i gave her the shiny prize ;-). But shiny smeargle... I ll keep it, hope that smeargle prize will be a female, my shiny smeargle male is alone...

If it s a mal too, i ll take it anyway, pink tail for male, YES they should be gay ^^

To ImaBOSS : Brick break from heracross > earthquake thx to the stabb so my heracross would resist though.

Brick break (stab): 75 x 1.5 = 112.5 powa => resistance of 1/2 of heracross fight moove => 112.5 / 2 = 56.25 POWA
EarthQuake (not stab) : 100 powa => resistance of 1/2 of ground moove => 100 / 2 = 50 POWA

Even with SOFT SAND, EQ POWA max 55 so BRICK BREAK > EQ