Friday Night Fifties (June Edition#1)

FONBYsC.jpg

Congratz to TopQuaKe for coming in First, and Frags Second.

Look what I found. 

Date: June 21st, 7PM EDT

Explanation: 64 Man, 32 Reserves, 4v4, lvl 50, Standard Tournament 

Prizes: 1st Shiny Houndour & Master's Invite, 2nd 500 RP Hat of Second Place Winner's Choice

Banned Moves (besides 1HKO)Bide, Endure, Protect, Yawn

Banned Pokemon: Slaking

Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Items/Hax Items/Time/Evasion/Bag Items

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. The thread will lock a hour prior to the registration time. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. 

Notes: Do not AFK Time Out your matches. It is senseless, and will result in a DQ. There will be NO rematches awarded to the players doing so as it gives them an unfair advantage by knowing their opponent's team. The AFK Time Out is not a tool for restarting a match you are 1) losing 2) unhappy with the current outcome 3) unhappy waiting for your opponent to finish the match in Official Tournaments. Do NOT abuse it for your advantage. 

Disconnecting during a match will require proof of a Fatal Render Error in order to qualify for the rematch, otherwise you will be DQ'd.

Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this you will be DQ'd. 

Volpi Clause (allowing a player to ask for a channel change due lagging) is to be respected at all Official Tournaments. 

Bracket

Reserves: 

1) NaitDawg  Moved to bracket due to a drop out

2) AzizFTW

3) Menios

4) Nlceguy

5) Unreal

6) Grinth

7) bronyxillusion

8) zixmarquiz

9) yWreck

10) AaronAaron

11) orandom

12) ShinraShikigami

13) clirn

14) armyz

15) pokennon

16) Mcdonalds

17) LeGaryOak

18) elian

19) Jeehad

20) Iffhom

21) Scaal

22) RobPokeGod

23) wiilsmith

24) EricTheGreat

25) Barrage

26) Crazybro

27) Marsus

28) etfedmove

29) ShinyChanseyX  My mistake

30) PATINHOXXX

31) balthiers

32) Brah

33) Garuku

34) SergiooDoops

35) SakuraHime

36) Espaguetti

37) GasMostaza

38) kemaric

39) ChrisChris

40) Aary 

41) Jstompy

42) xKhaosx

43) mickiok

44) jellydonut

45) purpleherpe

46) ferleitt

47) Projectile

48) Iwisesa

49) Zorth

50) SHARPEDOMASTER

51) Akshat

52) Josto

53) Raskell

54) JGonzo

55) CreatorBrian

Event Staffing:

Host: Emlee 

Referees: Gilgamesh,StrychnineCipherWestonKudasai and Gaxeus

*Note: there will not be a stream, sorry.

Good luck to all who particpate, please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the thread or Private Message me with them.

228houndour.gif228houndour.gif

2. You really should start using this site for your sprites. The old ones are such poop.

I just look through a few of them and pick what one I think is doing something interesting, but I will edit the OP for you again anyway. 

EDIT: I don't see a difference between the Houndours. I will just leave him there though. 

I just look through a few of them and pick what one I think is doing something interesting, but I will edit the OP for you again anyway. 

EDIT: I don't see a difference between the Houndours. I will just leave him there though. 

I'm pretty sure you put the new one twice. That, or you already had it up, and i'm dumb.

Nice Soorphat.