[Implemented] Add the informations tab (fourth tab) on the summary of Eggs

Warning: lame ms paint skills ahead. 

[spoiler]

pic1.png

pic2.png

[/spoiler]

I think adding the time when you got the egg will help those with lots of eggs with organizing their inventory and PC. I sometimes get confused on which eggs to bring out and some new eggs get mixed on my party of almost hatching eggs when getting the egg from the old man with a full party. I have to store one and store the new egg again but sometimes i mix up the eggs and precious steps are wasted on the new egg instead of the almost hatching egg that was left behind in the PC.

*sorry for lame description, class is starting QQ

Not everyone is good at keeping things organized as you envision them to be, and besides, even if it wasn't necessary according to you it would still be nice to see when you caught your Pokemon, during what time etc.

Edited by Emlee

When the egg hatches it tells you.

My bad, it seems that only the level you met it at and the place where you met it are not working on the information tab at the moment. You are right.

However the OP's suggestion is to add the information tab before an Egg hatches so it's easier to keep things more organized. I don't see the harm of implementing this suggestion when the Devs get some free time on their hands. I personally think it will be very useful to anyone who is bad at organizing in general.