[Denied]TM Distribution - a more feasible idea.

I like it, maybe Growleth could have 1% for 2 separate TMs or something?

Wouldn't be impossible in theory, but I imagine it would be a pain to implement for coding purposes, I could also remove the ten percentile of held items since I had it there as a place holder and add a second 1% column. Just depends on what Desu and the devs can accomplish coding wise on top of what they've done for pokemon specifically so far.

I like it, maybe Growleth could have 1% for 2 separate TMs or something?

TM 1 - Focus Punch

Machop

Machoke

TM 2 - Dragon Claw

Dratini

Dragonair

TM3 - Water Pulse

Goldeen

Seaking

Psyduck

Golduck

TM 4 - Calm Mind

Drowzee

Hypno

TM 5 - Roar

Growlithe

TM 6 - Toxic

Weezing

Koffing

Tentacool

Tentacruel

TM 7 - Hail

Swinub

Piloswine

TM 8 - Bulk Up

Heracross

TM 9 - Bullet Seed

Bellsprout

Weepinbell

TM 10 - Hidden Power

Unown

TM 11 - Sunny Day

Vulpix

TM 12 - Taunt

Zubat

Golbat

TM 13 - Ice Beam

Seel

Dewgong

TM 14 - Blizzard

Delibird

TM 15 - Hyper Beam

Gyarados

TM 16 - LightScreen

Natu

Xatu

TM 17 - Protect

Shellder

Krabby

Kingler

TM 18 - Rain Dance

Poliwag

Poliwhirl

Horsea

Seadra

TM 19 - Giga Drain

Tangela

TM 20 - Safeguard

Chansey

TM 21 - Frustration

Rhyhorn

Tauros

TM 22 - Solar Beam

Hoppip

Skiploom

TM 23 - Iron Tail

Onix

Steelix

TM 24 - Thunderbolt

Pichu

Pikachu

TM 25 - Thunder

Elekid

Electabuzz

TM 26 - Earthquake

Cubone

Marowak

TM 27 - Return

Cleffa

Clefairy

TM 28 - Dig

Diglett

Dugtrio

TM 29 - Psychic

Abra

Kadabra

TM 30 - Shadow Ball

Gastly

Haunter

TM 31 - Brick Break

Mankey

TM 32 - Double Team

Rattata

Raticate

TM 33 - Reflect

Wobbuffet

TM 34 - Shockwave

Magnemite

Magneton

TM 35 - Flamethrower

Slugma

TM 34 - Sludge Bomb

Grimer

Muk

TM 37 - Sandstorm

Sandshrew

Sandslash

Larvitar

TM 38 - Fire Blast

Houndour

TM 39 - Rock Tomb

Geodude

Graveler

TM 40 - Aerial Ace

Spearow

Fearow

TM 41 - Torment

Murkrow

TM 42 - Facede

Senret

Furret

TM 43 - Secret Power

Jigglypuff

TM 44 - Rest

Slowpoke

Slowbro

TM 45 - Attract

Smoochum

Jynx

TM 46 - Thief

Meowth

Persian

TM 47 - Steel Wing

Skarmory

TM 48 - Skill Swap

Ditto

TM 49 - Snatch

Sneasel

TM 50 - Overheat

Magmar

We've already worked who holds what out. (Yes it does include Sevii island Pokemon)

Should I flat out remove the Double Team TM since its a banned move in a majority of Meta games?

I'll move Earth quake from Marowak and think on what TM should replace it (Though I've only made everything hold a TM 1% chance across the board) in the long run, probably swap Tauros holding Double Team with Marowak's Earthquake..

Should I flat out remove the Double Team TM since its a banned move in a majority of Meta games?

I'll move Earth quake from Marowak and think on what TM should replace it (Though I've only made everything hold a TM 1% chance across the board) in the long run, probably swap Tauros holding Double Team with Marowak's Earthquake..

No, it's still a move and should therefore be included.

Also Do a copy of both Tauros and Marowak and we'll have a vote?

Took the TM list and re-ordered it so that they're in the order you obtain them ingame. Now all we have to is sepparate them into tiers (and possibly re-order some of them based on their usefullness).

https://docs.google....X1Nlc2owSXpOd1E

"Google Drive Error"

There should be an option under share where you can allow anybody with access to the link itself to view without permission, just can't alter it.

EDIT:Error is that I'm signed in and don't have permission to access the doc, then tells me to either request permission to access or to sign in a different account.

I'm imagining the bottom half is the "more common" TM portion and the upper end is the "Ultra Rare" tiers?

Something like that, yes. We need to balance it so that using this method to aqquire tms is just slightly quicker than making an alternate account and getting them the normal way. So the ones at the bottom like the ones available at pewter and cerulan can be fairly common as it would only take a new account less than an hour to get them. The ones at the top like earthquake and fireblast should be rare enough that it would take you a few hours to farm one on average, as that's how long it will take to get it the conventional way.

Something like that, yes. We need to balance it so that using this method to aqquire tms is just slightly quicker than making an alternate account and getting them the normal way. So the ones at the bottom like the ones available at pewter and cerulan can be fairly common as it would only take a new account less than an hour to get them. The ones at the top like earthquake and fireblast should be rare enough that it would take you a few hours to farm one on average, as that's how long it will take to get it the conventional way.

Will they be unlimited, or a cap per player?