[Denied]Remove Offered Pokemon in Trade Window

This is probably just a lingering feature from the old, old trade window before the double confirmation. Now that we have that, though, it'd be great if a Pokemon that was accidentally selected for a trade could be taken out of the offer (before the lock, of course). 

This goes hand-in-hand with the suggested ctrl + click shortcuts, but the OP felt they should be separate topics.

but then wouldnt people try the ol switcheroo taking out the poke right before trading?

or would there be some sort of notification/unclickable "lock list" buttons if they do this?

When your confirming the trade doesn't it show all the pokemon and what they have on them?  i am assuming by this point switching pokemon would not be allowed anymore, it would all be before the list is locked.

+1
It's annoying and suspicious if you keep opening and closing the trade window if you put the wrong pokemon in. I don't think it would encourage more scamming as you have to lock the list, and while the list is locked you can't put in or take out pokemon

explain how this would work then. you know people just click through all prompts so this would just lead to people taking the poke out right before trading.

i like the way it is, you put something in there and you know its staying in

To be fair. You should really be paying attention. If a Pokemon vanishes then reappears like a blip on the radar, its your responsibility to be aware of that blip. Also after someone locks in the first prompt, again... responsibility says double check the Pokemon again afterward to make sure its all correct.

It's annoying and suspicious if you keep opening and closing the trade window if you put the wrong pokemon in.

This. The fact that it wasn't your intention to look like you're scamming makes it worse. So +1 to this

@brah

I think it'd be easy to notice when someone removes a poke, or switches a poke over it since there are images of what item it holds. Also it has been a habit of mine to recheck atleast the stats after locking the trade window to see if its still the same poke I'm buying/trading for, so that's not a problem imo. We even get a pop up window to verify after locking the trade twice.

Its a good idea, but make it obvious when a pokemon is being removed / replaced by a RED border or Cross in the trade slot. A warning so to say to let the other person know that there has been a change. Also once you lock in, there can't be changes to the trade (which speaks for itself) but you can still check IV's etc.

Well I think this makes sense. The whole point of having a "lock" is so you can't tamper with the trade anymore. If you are checking the other person's stuff before it's locked and don't check after (and during the confirmation window) then you only have yourself to blame.
It works like this in other things like Steam, so I think it makes sense to work here.

Well I think this makes sense. The whole point of having a "lock" is so you can't tamper with the trade anymore. If you are checking the other person's stuff before it's locked and don't check after (and during the confirmation window) then you only have yourself to blame.
It works like this in other things like Steam, so I think it makes sense to work here.

And before we had those additional security measures, this restriction would have made a lot more sense. That's why I think it's just lingering from the old trading system.