[Video] pokemonmmo eggs(comedy time)

Hate is putting negative feelings towards something without giving valid critisicm/feedback.

All feedback that needed to be said has been said afaik.

No... no. Calling someone out on terms of something like puberty is flat out hate lol. Don't try to seem like you aren't an ass :P

No... no. Calling someone out on terms of something like puberty is flat out hate lol. Don't try to seem like you aren't an ass :P

As a youtube content producer, content is something that is supposed to entertain people.

I don't know anyone who likes a kid commentating a game, I have to cringe each time I hear a kid talk, and I am sure millions of others feel this way, so for the sake of producing entertaining videos, he should wait with that untill he gets older.

Now this is the advice, this is not being about being an ass or not.

Ever seen a succesful gaming kid with decent-large fanbase on youtube? I haven't so far.

As for this reply, this is related to the video and the thread to all extents so please don't start hiding, Mods e.e

I don't know anyone who likes a kid commentating a game, I have to cringe each time I hear a kid talk, and I am sure millions of others feel this way, so for the sake of producing entertaining videos, he should wait with that untill he gets older.

Ever seen a succesful gaming kid with decent-large fanbase on youtube? I haven't so far.

PewDiePie

The video is shameful quality, bad jokes, terrible commentary and boring gameplay (who records pokemmo lmao).

As a youtube content producer, content is something that is supposed to entertain people.

Now this is the advice, this is not being about being an ass or not.

As for this reply, this is related to the video and the thread to all extents so please don't start hiding, Mods e.e

Then say that. Don't say that he needs to reach puberty. 

Then say that. Don't say that he needs to reach puberty. 

Having a kid voice does put you at a disadvantage. It is possible to get a career as a kid, but it's extremely rare. But hey, you can have fun I guess.

I have to be honest, if I see someone that is recording their commentary with a camera I usually don't watch it because the quality isn't there. To me, it just shows the proper research and effort was not there. Overall I say the video is unwatchable because it gave me a headache from the refresh lines on the monitor.

• Kizhaz locked this topic