[Denied]Putting tm26 in GC for the same price as tm10 and tm27

generic they have plans for renewable tm's response.

yeah...

I don't see why you singled out Earthquake. At least that one is insanely easy to breed. Try getting a Sludge Bomb into a chain without hours of extra work.

because eq, tm10, and return are around the same value usually trade them all 1 for 1

sludgebomb is a little less expensive compared to those 3

nah sludge bomb is worth the same cause you cant get it until after you beat the E4 and it's much more work.

Just because it takes longer and more effort to get doesn't automatically mean that, there is this entire supply and demand thing.

I am not in support of the suggestion though, making that clear.  I say just wait until there plans for renewable things are finished and released.

Putting EQ in the GC is a temporary solution and I see why someone would probably want to add it. I just don't think putting more TMs in the GC is a good idea. I think the next update will implement pickup with a custom table and if it doesn't then this suggestion would be a maybe to me.

Just because it takes longer and more effort to get doesn't automatically mean that, there is this entire supply and demand thing.

I am not in support of the suggestion though, making that clear.  I say just wait until there plans for renewable things are finished and released.

most people who run alters/ most alters don't get that far and there is definitely a the demand for sludge bomb, just most people cant find the supply and run a alter for it now adays because they have no other choice.

Putting EQ in the GC is a temporary solution and I see why someone would probably want to add it. I just don't think putting more TMs in the GC is a good idea. I think the next update will implement pickup with a custom table and if it doesn't then this suggestion would be a maybe to me.

if they do this then your right