[Art] Just the occasional doodle

Musica

{ insert some sort of banner here.. sometime, someday, maybe, hopefully. jk probably not. looking for one! }

thatsmepokeball2_zpsc811a1e5.png

Greetings~
So though I'm not really an artist, I like to do little doodles of things that  strike my fancy once in awhile. I thought I might open a little thread here to find a good amount of subjects to practice with, as well as have fun making! 

So some tid bits about this thread:
- you're free to post here your requests of what you'd like me to draw. And if I like it, I'll see about making it for you! and even if I make something that's been posted after it, doesn't mean I won't take a look at it later and possibly do it. There is no order in which I will make requests. <3 
- Please don't PM me requests. All of them should be posted here, please.
- My muse is fickle, so I may go on long periods of time not doing anything at all. whoopsss. Things will be made when they'll be made. 
- Please no badgering me to making your requests. I'll... most likely not do them if I am. 

-Also! if your subject has some sort of personality, feel free to include that for facial expressions and what not! And feel free to resize your finished pieces, if you'd like. 

Samples:

I'll more than likely decide on my own what style I'll want to make your request, but you can make hopeful specifications if you want. And if I'm digging  it, I just might follow it. But no promises!

Little babbin fullbody's: {I've only recently started dabbling in attempting these. }
[spoiler]thatsmealone2_zps660d194b.pngririsettrans2_zps7c94d80a.png[/spoiler]

Headshots:
[spoiler] assassinbabbusiru2trans_zps2730dc70.pngcapnnebbykinstrans_zps7af75b74.pngmytrainertrans_zps649c9ae6.pngcapsianchibutrans_zpse4fb36d7.png[/spoiler]

Sometimes I doodle Pokemon, too: 
[spoiler] plizzubabbusobbutrans_zpse4abfab1.pngwhimsicotttrans_zpscb730b5c.pngscizorforpatricktrans_zpsd268068f.pngcubonenumberstrans_zps5686d718.pngpurpsbigboiiitrans_zpsc309745b.pngeeveebbintrans_zps16c92fa2.pngkingarchalone_zpsf65e30fb.png[/spoiler]

first few finished ones, before I get to some others~

You're amazing, and you're works are awesome

Can you please do something with this:

[spoiler]1zr0y09.png[/spoiler]

you can do what you want, 

Thanks!!

londarfacetrans_zps1b751524.png

Wtf, those look beastly

Can you draw me an arcanine with a crown on? 

kingarchalone_zpsf65e30fb.png
without fire:
[spoiler] kingarchnofire_zpsc27fb731.png[/spoiler]