[Implemented] Move the Hotkey Bar's Default Position

Suggestion Forum Rule: 9. Provide only one suggestion per thread and make the title a clear and concise indicator of the suggestion. A good rule to go by when creating a title is to ask yourself if the reader can understand the basics of your suggestion by the title alone.

Please change the title of this thread.

Suggestion Forum Rule: 9. Provide only one suggestion per thread and make the title a clear and concise indicator of the suggestion. A good rule to go by when creating a title is to ask yourself if the reader can understand the basics of your suggestion by the title alone.

Please change the title of this thread.

Sorry at the time I didn't know what to say.

"Display Change"? Why not "Move the Hot Keys Bar to the Top Middle of the Client". The titles in Suggestion Box should be descriptive of what you're suggesting. Why? It benefits you (the person wanting it implemented), people in the future who want it implemented, and the staff members who decide what is implemented. A proper title that describes your suggestion accurately encourages views by other people and allows it to be easily catalogued into the Table of Contents, which relies on searching for keywords via Command/Control+F. 

Having said all of the above this suggestion is perfectly reasonable in my eyes. Yes you can customize where the Hot Keys Bar goes, but (as stated) it does not remain there. It would make the most sense for it to automatically be in a position that is not interfering with the rest of the GUI. In my non developer/naive to developing opinion I can't see this being a huge issue to be done up for a future update. 

• 1 year later...