[Denied]Wonder Incense

Jate

I have an idea for a new item Wonder incense it's an held item for ditto that when held could breed with another ditto and you get an egg with an random pokemon in it. The rest of the mechanics work like regular breeding. I just thought this up after thinking about wonder trade. Just an random idea :P

Since you're basing it off of wonder trade why not have it be a ditto of yours and one of someone else's breeding generates the egg. Pokémon is random and the stats range from 20 to 30 [Or add up to a certain number.] Wonder incense gets used up each time you use it to breed.
They have it buyable, or perhaps allow players to trade for it with an Npc for some other item or even have it appear in game once a day.

Just some thoughts.

LOL. Sassy people in this thread.

Anyway, this suggestion is "fun" but I don't think it will bring much to the game. I cannot see people using it frequently if it were in game as usually people who are breeding have some sort of objective (get baby Pokemon, create comps/egg moves etc). Typically people aren't breeding for fun to obtain random Pokemon. 

Also I don't know if people should be able to breed two dittos together like this, if someone had two godly dittos they could be creating godly random Pokemon like mad, not sure if this could be detrimental or not but it would probably be a rich get richer sort of thing (with the current breeding mechanics).

Overall this is an innocent suggestion but if implemented it most likely wouldn't be useful to anyone except people who have a couple amazing dittos and would want to try their luck. 

Maybe they could make it so the item is only usable for about 5 eggs or so, and the only way to obtain it is in mystery box. And also to everyone saying there is no point to this... there really isn't, it's just an idea I had, thought it could be cool. Could help you fill up dex if youre into that kind of thing

I'M NOT ENGLISH EMLEE, PLS

[spoiler]like that?[/spoiler]

Hahha perfect :) Sass down pat.  

[spoiler]And yeah, I remembered that so that's why I mentioned it ;p [/spoiler]

Maybe they could make it so the item is only usable for about 5 eggs or so, and the only way to obtain it is in mystery box.

No one buys mystery boxes (and by no one I mean very few people, it was/is a useless feature just like this one). Not trying to be harsh, just being honest. 

Other than that, I doubt many people would use this at all, it seems like something that takes development time for a feature that won't be very used, if at all.

This is the only way I would breed

No one buys mystery boxes (and by no one I mean very few people, it was/is a useless feature just like this one). Not trying to be harsh, just being honest. 

I bought mystery boxes back when I had money to spend on the gc

This is the only way I would breed

I bought mystery boxes back when I had money to spend on the gc

Dannnno, hun, you don't count! 

[spoiler];p [/spoiler]

Anyway I did say very few people to not exclude the few who did have interest in them. I don't think people constantly buy them for fun in game regardless. They're not a bad thing, just not especially useful. 

Dannnno, hun, you don't count! 

[spoiler];p [/spoiler]

Anyway I did say very few people to not exclude the few who did have interest in them. I don't think people constantly buy them for fun in game regardless. They're not a bad thing, just not especially useful. 

I feel like it adds something amusing to do besides try and be competitive.