[Confirmed]Implement Boss Pokemon

Inspired by minecraft pixelmon, boss pokemon drop loot (tms, items, pokeballs) once you have defeated them. They are found in the wild at increasing rarity, and signified by a colour change.

Green bosses are the most common, dropping maybe 1-2 tms and a pokeball. 5 levels above highest party member.

Blue bosses are the second most common, dropping more tms, a wider variety of pokeballs, and perhaps a held item. 10 levels 

Red bosses are the second most rare, dropping multiple tms, pokeballs and held items. 15 levels

Yellow bosses are the most rare, dropping anything from gc tms to masterballs to choice items. 20 levels

Its not canon but its really fun and allows people to get tms and items more than once per character. 

Perhaps much like when a shiny pokemon appears, a boss pokemon will be clearly named .. " a wild BOSS PIDGEY" has appeared, so as to not confuse with the shiny. If they are caught they will not be holding an item or tm, their colour will revert to normal, but their higher level will remain.

Thoughts?

I love pixelmons boss system it so good :D

It doesn't seem to fit here though its likely to just majorly confuse new players to the game and make them ask a bazillion questions

maybe instead a boss pokemon could be added to each area of the game say a lvl 60 Arcanine at a 0.1% spawn rate on mt ember and it always holds the tm overheat i'm sure there's enough areas to add one for every tm and it would add a lil extra challenge to going through the game.

I don't think this sort of system would translate well into the sort of game that Pokemon is. Any sort of "final boss" that would be had in a Pokemon game should probably be some sort of difficult trainer with viable movesets and a well-designed AI. A single wild Pokemon could never be a good boss, in my opinion.

I don't think this sort of system would translate well into the sort of game that Pokemon is. Any sort of "final boss" that would be had in a Pokemon game should probably be some sort of difficult trainer with viable movesets and a well-designed AI. A single wild Pokemon could never be a good boss, in my opinion.

It's in no way a "final boss" because there's nothing final about it.