[Denied] Make a "copy iv buttom"

I think a copy iv text buttom should be impleted like in the 3rd party calcs.

Pros:

This would do that we could narrow down iv by us self in shorter time

We would faster throw our poke's in to trader corner shops :D

Cons:

maybe some work with programming it

i can see why this would be needed but why not have a ss of the ivs and post the SS in the trade threads? i seen some people do it yes its a bit clutter like when they do that but that one way they can do it. Like i said i can see why it be needed but yet but the ss part of it is probably more short term if they do want to implement the copy feature. so im a bit neutral ^-^

i can see why this would be needed but why not have a ss of the ivs and post the SS in the trade threads? i seen some people do it yes its a bit clutter like when they do that but that one way they can do it. Like i said i can see why it be needed but yet but the ss part of it is probably more short term if they do want to implement the copy feature. so im a bit neutral ^-^

Screenshots are unnecessary effort unless you're only trading a couple of Pokemon. Each must be uploaded and linked individually, and that can take a long time if you're trying to sell a lot of Pokemon~

Screenshots are unnecessary effort unless you're only trading a couple of Pokemon. Each must be uploaded and linked individually, and that can take a long time if you're trying to sell a lot of Pokemon~

i was tired when i responded to this thread lol. but i have seen people post like 6 ss of the ivs before this up in 1 post but i know what your tryin to say lol unless you want to combine all those stats into 1 pic instead of posting multiple but still i know what your saying lol

Man yall bunch of lazy asses. Just look at your screen and write them down simple as that. Then re-type them. So lazy this community is just be happy they added the auto calc iv!

It's not really about being lazy. My arm almost fell off when I was typing in IVs for a shop. I'm gonna get carpal tunnel from typing out all these IVs srs.
  • 1 year later...