[Denied] breed higher ivs

lets say you have 2 parents with 5x 31s (thing not so easily achievable), and that the faulty iv are in different stats, you will get hatches and hatches of eggs worse than both parents

Parent 1 = 31/20/31/31/31/31
Parent 2 = 20/31/31/31/31/31
(considering the smeargles, eevees, larvitars, and gastlies on the market, this isn't that inconceivable)
Babies:
10/12 x 9/11 x 8/10 = 720/1320 = 18/33 (>1/2) chance at getting 3 perfect 31 ivs passed down.

That's really good for a legit pokemon from generation III. Even if the other stats are 20+, as long as speed is 31 and the staple stats are 25-28+ you are looking at a really good pokemon. Getting 31 IVs across the board for competitive play is absolutely a waste of time. I assure you that those 5 extra IV points in special defense will not save a Salamence from an ice beam. You don't need perfect pokemon for comp play, in fact how you use your pokemon, and your understanding of how others will use their pokemon is how you win in comp play. Because of this, a perfect pokemon should be seen as a lottery win that will go for a high price in an auction or something of the sort. But, perfect pokemon should not be common place, as the OP suggests.

On another note, I noticed that you edited a previous post to say: by me arguing that this thread should be locked proves that my argument is faulty. I would like to say that I wanted this thread to be closed on the premise that it is simply a case of someone wanting Over Powered things to be handed to them/others, which would be detrimental to the game. Therefore, I wanted this thread to be closed because I believe it suggests content that would harm the integrity of Pokemmo.

breeding is easy asf,i used to despise it,now if i want a new poke it takes a matter of minutes(a lil longer if i start with 1 shit parent and one good but still easy nonetheless)thank you based devs dont listen to this dood..what really needs fixing is ev training,my fucking word its a bitch of a grind..

i liked it better when it was -6 +3 but -8 +3 is still good but every time i get the wrong nature the kids are godly every time i get a good nature its pretty much crap to todays standers

I bred 17 kangaskahns so far. Everstone on the adament parent. only 3 adament babies, and 7 sassy's. i know it looks pretty sassy but pls. everstone is not da best

In regards to the OP, if you find breeding boring, talk in game, on TS or Skype, listen to music, a podcast or watch TV while breeding.

I did this and when I got bored of it, I was bored of the game in general.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a lv1 female smeargle cheap the first day I started playing again, had only like 8k$ I worked hard for and used it all up. Well that guy said he used godly parents and it truly was godly... bred it until I got a great male and the rest is history. So yeah it's totally possible to start with luck and patience.

I don't think the pokemon-team-lending is unfair, just be a trust-worthy person and find yourself a good team. What's so difficult about that?

If it really is: I think someone mentioned a lending service was suggested once, which means ppl who are too poor/lazy to get their own comps can borrow them from some NPC.
Saw rentals in the list.

It's really easy to get good IVs, but the rolls are still frustrating if you're going for godly, plus nowaday's standards in comps are equally so. So yeah I understand your frustration but PokeMMO is a grinding mmorpg like WoW, not a simulator or a high rate server, and I think it's OK that way.

Ps you can also have fun without godlies, srsly. A friend even wins with average ones.

• 1 year later...