[Denied]Temporary equivalent of the Block feature

Absolutely unnecessary. Just go to your block list upon login and remove the people there. If this were an option then for those who want to block and unblock the normal way picking the correct block method each time would be ridiculous and annoying. 

I think the point OP wants to make with this sugestions is, that whenever he is advertising, he doesn't want a blocked person (potential customer) to be unable to buy his product because of the block.

A timed mute would do a better job than an permanent block, unless the person you've blocked is being a constant annoyance. In that case the permanent block should stay.

I think this idea would be great. It would put PokeMMO one small step closer to a state of the art MMO; However, that being said, I don't think this should be at a very high priority. It should be more of a side project.

I also like this suggestion and here's why. I block people for one of the following reasons: either they were extremely rude to me (or perhaps to a friend), they're a scammer and I know it, or they're just being annoying by spamming chat or something like that. if it's one of the first 2 reasons then I want them blocked for good. if it's the last reason it's not such a big deal and yeah, maybe they could be a potential buyer later.

as it is now, how am I supposed to remember who's who? when I go thru my block list I don't remember all the names (with a few exceptions) and who is guilty of what...I would have to take note of the names who are simply spamming in chat and go back and unblock all of these people every time before I log off.

I like this suggestion, I think it would be better (although not terribly important).