[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

ok mauru let me direct you firstly click on this link  https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/34979-poau-pokemon-aura/ 

2nd , go down to the second page of the link 
3rd click on the spoiler of my name
4th look at my achievements 
5th feel bad about yourself
6th if you gonna say its only pokedailys , i have yet to see how many tourneys you got past 2nd round
7th how did you get manager if you didnt get past second round in a a tourney

and finally here is the bracket of my last tourney http://challonge.com/SpringPokeMMO

now you ca feel bad about yourself again

first hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

second couldnt find all your name under the suck

3rd hahahahahahahhahaha

4th   non officials suck it

5th   im already famous  (idc if i shoot myslef with this comment) alot of heard of me wether good or bad  i told u got nohting to prove anymore lol   i just traded 2 big shinys to get my whole team shiny metapods lol  if i cared what u thought lol id be stupid and  u still trying to prove urslef kid   we know u suck

6th and i got manager i think because ive been around a while and no the people in game    and a bit about the meta which u obviously dont kid    why dont u leave this to the big boys and go play your poke dailys 

ok mauru let me direct you firstly click on this link  https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/34979-poau-pokemon-aura/ 

2nd , go down to the second page of the link 
3rd click on the spoiler of my name
4th look at my achievements 
5th feel bad about yourself
6th if you gonna say its only pokedailys , i have yet to see how many tourneys you got past 2nd round
7th how did you get manager if you didnt get past second round in a a tourney

and finally here is the bracket of my last tourney http://challonge.com/SpringPokeMMO

now you ca feel bad about yourself again

Lion, you realize you're gonna be benched the whole tourney, right? The only reason Rigamorty even bid on you was to bait Archi, and now he wasted 13k on you. Nobody else is going to outbid him on that for your scrubby ass, like seriously. Pokedailys are your source for your achievements? Nigga fucking please. Today, Trusty made it to the finals of a Pokedaily. Not only does he never play, had shit comps, and is generally not good at all, but he used a fucking Feebas.

So, regardless of what you say, Mauru has a bigger role in this tournament than you ever will. He's a manager, you know what you are? You're bait. You're a fucking worm. And you failed at it.

why do you seem to think you even need to have much comp experience to be a manager?

its not like you have to actually play or teambuild.

hue either backing me up or flaming him   either way i owe u a shiny metapod and a honarary maniacle metapod card

hue either backing me up or flaming him   either way i owe u a shiny metapod and a honarary maniacle metapod card

fine by me, can never have too many shiny metapod.

Today, Trusty made it to the finals of a Pokedaily. Not only does he never play, had shit comps, and is generally not good at all, but he used a fucking Feebas.

I made it to the finals with a shiny metapod once, praise me.

real talk though, eric is too underrated. He played in a finals of a tourney last weekend, thats doing better than most of the haters. And did you guys know he beat Jeehad in 4 turns once??

And fred has to win one so imgur doesn't kill herself.

edit: riga so salty that he can't have what he wants.

fuckin real talk

Lion, you realize you're gonna be benched the whole tourney, right? The only reason Rigamorty even bid on you was to bait Archi, and now he wasted 13k on you. Nobody else is going to outbid him on that for your scrubby ass, like seriously. Pokedailys are your source for your achievements? Nigga fucking please. Today, Trusty made it to the finals of a Pokedaily. Not only does he never play, had shit comps, and is generally not good at all, but he used a fucking Feebas.

So, regardless of what you say, Mauru has a bigger role in this tournament than you ever will. He's a manager, you know what you are? You're bait. You're a fucking worm. And you failed at it.

hey now, to be fair in regards of Nu, dailies are the only thing available to us, that being said just for Nu specifically,
now that that's been said

lol a worm, so rekt.

i don't know if you realise but there is not only pokedailys in there , if only you cheked ...and why the fuck do you attack me if mauru is being a total retard flamming me for no god damn reason , i say i wanna be a manger next round and he says i need to have at least 1 tourney past second round , go back to your hole , you are the worm and you are great at it

real talk though, eric is too underrated. He played in a finals of a tourney last weekend, thats doing better than most of the haters. And did you guys know he beat Jeehad in 4 turns once??

And fred has to win one so imgur doesn't kill herself.

edit: riga so salty that he can't have what he wants.

hey i remember that time eric made it to a final

http://challonge.com/vvvv9

also top fucking lel, jeehad's face when.

[spoiler]frags sold for more than you[/spoiler]

i don't know if you realise but there is not only pokedailys in there , if only you cheked ...and why the fuck do you attack me if mauru is being a total retard flamming me for no god damn reason , i say i wanna be a manger next round and he says i need to have at least 1 tourney past second round , go back to your hole , you are the worm and you are great at it

u most not understand what it feels like to have someone back u up lol  cause ur always fucking wrong    even if i do say stupid shit  they back me "sometimes"

u most not understand what it feels like to have someone back u up lol  cause ur always fucking wrong    even if i do say stupid shit  they back me "sometimes"

mauru i know what i am going to buy you for your birthday , a dictionary and a grammar book , you really need it