[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

hmmm i never said i wanted to duel you? i said i am gonna wreck your team in psl , also beating you would be too easy since you don't comp , so i will have to beat your psl team , anyways see you in a few weeks when the team im in meets yours 

"Gonna wreck your team"

Bring is pls. I dare you

i got this  give me min to start shit agian

nvm   cant do it   only person i can start with is lion and so far he has cooled down  unless i get a large number of peple wanting the screen shots  then i canT displease the spectators

i got this  give me min to start shit agian

nvm   cant do it   only person i can start with is lion and so far he has cooled down  unless i get a large number of peple wanting the screen shots  then i canT displease the spectators

i got a new fan boy , mauru is my new pumpum gyal , go put the outfit brah

Forfi noooooooo! Also, glad the cat pic is back.

EDIT: This thread is getting too civil. Need moar rage! Imgur you're up.

Pass. I learned a long time ago that getting mad at people doesn't just make them unhappy, it makes you unhappy too. So I'm not being civil for you guys, I'm doing it for me.

We've had mauru, bowser and archi in here with the rage, where's Mandark?

Pass. I learned a long time ago that getting mad at people doesn't just make them unhappy, it makes you unhappy too. So I'm not being civil for you guys, I'm doing it for me.

We've had mauru, bowser and archi in here with the rage, where's Mandark?

Once saw a really cool quote: "Anger is like trying to poison someone by drinking the poison yourself"

I dk that's probably not what the quote was but i'm too lazy to look it up.

Anyways back on topic, archi you suck, metapods going to desecrate you