[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

why am is my name even comming out of your mouth again? stop hiding behind lyle players , yes JJ is a good player , but no i don'T think he wrecks me in all tiers , i am a pretty good UU dueler and extending my horizons , all i have to say to you mauru is i will see you at the psl tournament , it will be a pleasure to wreck your team 

Hey now, I know this seems hypocritical but back-off my "maybe" manager. Archi started the 2nd day nonsense and the majority of our arguments are related to that.

PS I saw your pm's to Mauru yesterday. Not cool.

#moreshotsfired#arrowshittingstonewalls

Hey now, I know this seems hypocritical but back-off my "maybe" manager. Archi started the 2nd day nonsense and the majority of our arguments are related to that.

PS I saw your pm's to Mauru yesterday. Not cool.

#moreshotsfired#arrowshittingstonewalls

Oh fun what pm's? This is getting entertaining.

why am is my name even comming out of your mouth again? stop hiding behind lyle players , yes JJ is a good player , but no i don'T think he wrecks me in all tiers , i am a pretty good UU dueler and extending my horizons , all i have to say to you mauru is i will see you at the psl tournament , it will be a pleasure to wreck your team 

not hiding lion  come get me bro lol     u want to beat me with my OU shiny team or my UU shiny team to make urself feel better  plz pick one.............u obviously feel u need to prove something to all these people ... go ahead lets battle u might win u might not  im a decent battler when i try...  but wither way i will feel the same way about myself, and everyone else will feel same way about me (they either hate me or like me)  but you im not so sure about   they may either rag on u for loosing or rag on you for beating one person with shinys   so your choice   im here waiting if u want to    imo either way u loose

not hiding lion  come get me bro lol     u want to beat me with my OU shiny team or my UU shiny team to make urself feel better  plz pick one.............u obviously feel u need to prove something to all these people ... go ahead lets battle u might win u might not  im a decent battler when i try...  but wither way i will feel the same way about myself, and everyone else will feel same way about me (they either hate me or like me)  but you im not so sure about   they may either rag on u for loosing or rag on you for beating one person with shinys   so your choice   im here waiting if u want to    imo either way u loose

hmmm i never said i wanted to duel you? i said i am gonna wreck your team in psl , also beating you would be too easy since you don't comp , so i will have to beat your psl team , anyways see you in a few weeks when the team im in meets yours 

hmmm i never said i wanted to duel you? i said i am gonna wreck your team in psl , also beating you would be too easy since you don't comp , so i will have to beat your psl team , anyways see you in a few weeks when the team im in meets yours 

prolly should let it go   but hell yeah u dont want to battle me lol   and way to shy down from battle after all of this ^^^^^^^^^^  wow      srry had to call out after that   had to  

http://challonge.com/UUSaturday

^ lost to garyoak , no shame in that , we can't win them all you of all people should know bowser 
http://challonge.com/TNTJanuary
^
 lost to flava who went to finals ,no shame in that < hes also a pro

http://challonge.com/TNTMarch
^
breath rgned me , you can ask him he will confirm , also breath pro UU player , no shame in that

http://challonge.com/UUSunday
^i don't remember this one ...hmmm that one im pretty ashamed off QQ

also bowser i see you got time on your hands for stalking me , its cute im on your mind 24/7 naow , inb4 bowser has a crush on me 

Host gotta smack talk, no offense but I remember smacking Breath a few times in UU tournaments, how is he that pro C:

Good old days, where I used to do comp.

hes gotten really good , hes one of the few UU players tht i can't beat everytime i duel them

hes gotten really good , hes one of the few UU players tht i can't beat everytime i duel them

I recently beaten him two times as well on my alt Quiescent :p But he wasn't bad at all, they were nice games.

Who else? *cough*archigotbetterright*cough*

#sweptbygodfish