[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Seriously Fire Needs to Just Up and Leave Now

>implying it hasn't been well over an hour since his last post

think he already left. i understand your want to be involved, but try to be less stupid with it next time.

Can someone please tell Firelion to shut the fuck up? Oh wait....

Firelion Shut the Fuck Up!

I ain't gonna put up with your bitch ass talking down to my teammates or the team that basically dominates this server. I thought you were a cool dude, but obviously from your most recent behavior you aren't. And I'm not just talking about your posts on the PSL auction page either.

I didn't mind recruiting you because for one, you asked to join and I knew you had at least a bit of skill, and two you seemed like an alright guy. You left the team because you wouldn't get the attention you obviously wanted. "Oh I won't be able to play team tourneys" "Oh LYLE players are too good". So get the fuck out with that weak shit.

Bowser is 10x the player you are and I'm sure everyone on here can agree. Fishtickles is a fucking god as well and would probably wreck your ass. I'll give you that win against me this past team tourney, but only because you came out and surprised me with a destiny bond. Congrats you know how to scout and build a team like everyone else that knows what they are doing. I even congratulated you on your victory so why can't you fucking just take a win and shut up? Oh wait, because your team lost and all you have is PokeDaily glory to sit back on. How many third rounds have you made it to in an official? Oh wait, none.

I'm usually a reserved guy but this piece of shit pissed me off. Delete this if you want I don't give a damn. This is the smack talk page and let's just say I dropped a fucking nuke.

i know im late but #OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH set fire to this man 1 time 

I'll address a few points and questions made in this thread.

what if no one even wants to bid 2k on the rest of the players? or runs out of money? what happens then? free agents?

Like I said:

Well the goal of the PSL is not to accommodate for every player in this game, the PSL is about the better players being recognized by managers and getting bid on. If managers don't know you or haven't seen your name in any tournament it is less likely that they will bid on you. To get in to the PSL means you'll have to prove yourself one way or the other. By signing up it doesn't mean you are guaranteed a spot in a team. But yeah I agree, IF this all works out good we will surely have more teams next season!

Next:

I have 7 players, not counting Amanu. #freeEric

I can't count Eric as a legit player for you to fill up your list because it essentially gives you a 2k advantage over other managers. #getrekt

Next:

Should organize a mini tourney for the players who get no bids, kind of like a try-out to impress the managers with too few players enough to get recruited. Just a quick thing for them to show skills/comps (or lack thereof). Have them pick their strongest tier, direct them to that mini-section of the tourney area, and let them succeed or fail on their own merits.

Idea has potential but kinda gets screwed over because every player could be picking a different tier and what will you do then? I guess we could adjust the PSL schedule to this:

Week 1: Managers and player sign ups.

Week 2: Auction

Week 3: Scrub Tournament (all players who have no bid yet) - Auction

Week 4-x: League stages

Next:

How did Fred get a 25000 bid?

I KNOOOW

such wow, much flame

8/10 best smack in thread, would read again

And lastly:

Would be cool having round table threads for each of the teams if it's allowed(or we could get permission), this is running for quite a while right? :)

Team threads would be great
Considering its hard being on 2 teams,in a sense
Better communication :]

i was considering large pms but team threads are better

Team threads once the drafts are over, pls.

Edit: Typing from a phone+ word "correction" apparently sucks.

Alright, I don't know about team threads and I think they will just fill up the Round Table forum, I don't think it would be allowed. Furthermore I don't know how many managers would actually want their conversations to be seen in public (aka: other managers can see). That's why I have another suggestion. If the managers want, I can request a PSL channel. Now I know 5 sub channels are the max for player TS channels, but I asked around and I could get 6 sub channels for this particular tournament. Every team would have it's own sub channel with the password going to the manager.

Now the question is, would these channels be used? I'm asking the players and the managers.

To piss NlCEGAY off for abusing me as his personal slave, I propose free EV Training for the team members on the team that gets the highest bid on me.

Hue.

EDIT: I'm serious on this the EV Training, but not on the whole NG thing. he's good. Also, shell out some UTs if possible, I need some comps.

To piss NlCEGAY off for abusing me as his personal slave, I propose free EV Training for the team members on the team that gets the highest bid on me.

Hue.

EDIT: I'm serious on this. 

imgur has to buy you

i need a personal ev trainer!