[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

New Prize:

Shiny Rattata for whoever wins the biggest upset. This will be determined by the difference in credits paid for the player. If you were purchased for 2k credits and beat someone who cost 20k credits, then your best upset is by 18k.

Approved

[spoiler]7I6qC.png[/spoiler]

New Prize:

tdm2GAb.png?1

Shiny Rattata for whoever wins the biggest upset. This will be determined by the difference in credits paid for the player. If you were purchased for 2k credits and beat someone who cost 20k credits, then your best upset is by 18k.

wtf? fucking fgt at least make a counter part like biggest walk over: highest difference in credits and how badly the player won

wtf? fucking fgt at least make a counter part like biggest walk over: highest difference in credits and how badly the player won

you mean like congrats you beat a total scrub who was lucky to even play?

[spoiler]by that i mean one of the people who were bought so they'd stop complaining[/spoiler]

25k is pretty cheap, just beat Frags or Amanu and you got this.

you mean like congrats you beat a total scrub who was lucky to even play?

[spoiler]by that i mean one of the people who were bought so they'd stop complaining[/spoiler]

[spoiler] if there's a god those people won't win anything[/spoiler]

New Prize:

tdm2GAb.png?1

Edit: In the event of a tie, whoever won their match first is the winner.

poke and/or yogi you better win this shit and bring glory to team Riga

you cheap bastards.

what happens if a manager doesn't get 8 players? like if i let senile have amanu as his 7th, then i never let senile win another auction again after that, what happens to senile?

prolly has to pick up free agents

what happens if a manager doesn't get 8 players? like if i let senile have amanu as his 7th, then i never let senile win another auction again after that, what happens to senile?

There are a lot of players without a bid, if Senile bids 2000 on one and you keep raising on all the players he bids on (how bad they may be) you'll be on the losing end I assume.