[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

I'll probably just go for 2000 credits... if even... I feel like I got screwed over by the 2000 minimum credit bid... Should have been a minimum of 1... Then I would get a bid...

[spoiler]Jk, Jk, If anyone actually would like to take a chance with me, I'm apparently really cheap...[/spoiler]

I would complain about how I am never available for this tournament series (OU only really), but that would probably make you like me less...

[spoiler]I don't have a resume because my schedule generally never aligns with Pokemmo Tournaments. But something like this PSL, which schedules around the players is more up my alley... [/spoiler]

Battle a manager or beat one of the people who are at 20,000+ bidding right now.

Just flame someone like I did, I flamed mauru2 in the manager thread and got bid on 5 minutes later. If you can't get known for battling quickly enough then you can always be an asshole.

clearing things up i removed my posts completely      and u didnt flame me   i acted like a dick on purpose lol   its fun  occasionally lol    so not flame but said what i did   so u like kinda narrated my life for me     thanks bro  

and your welcome for the bid    since i am obviously the real reason :D

clearing things up i removed my posts completely      and u didnt flame me   i acted like a dick on purpose lol   its fun  occasionally lol    so not flame but said what i did   so u like kinda narrated my life for me     thanks bro  

and your welcome for the bid    since i am obviously the real reason :D

Sure as hell wasn't my battling skills (or lack thereof).

Just flame someone like I did, I flamed mauru2 in the manager thread and got bid on 5 minutes later. If you can't get known for battling quickly enough then you can always be an asshole.

So if I flame all of the managers at once and tell them how moronic they are for not picking me up for only 2k and that they are retarded for not understanding what I bring to the table and that they have no idea what the hell they are doing since they are looking over my amazing potential and that they should all go die and go to hell for overlooking my bang for a buck and that they are all stuck up egomaniacs for not even giving me a chance, that will raise the likelyhood of me being bid on?

[spoiler] jk, jk just for fun [spoiler] seriously though [spoiler] I actually really do want to participate in this [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

So if I flame all of the managers at once and tell them how moronic they are for not picking me up for only 2k and that they are retarded for not understanding what I bring to the table and that they have no idea what the hell they are doing since they are looking over my amazing potential and that they should all go die and go to hell for overlooking my bang for a buck and that they are all stuck up egomaniacs for not even giving me a chance, that will raise the likelyhood of me being bid on?

[spoiler] jk, jk just for fun [spoiler] seriously though [spoiler] I actually really do want to participate in this [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

In all honesty just battle a manager or beat someone who is at 20,000+ in the bidding right now.

A lot of people just won't get picked for this one, since it's meant to be smaller being the first time doing it. Shit, I probably wouldn't have been bid on either, unless I used some serious sass like Herp. But once we're all done fighting over our first picks, we'll probably need to fill out our teams, so it's not over yet.

someone bid on this kid

it dont bother me lol    go find a post i made lol and say some stuff  go for it lol srs lol it don t effect me lol   if it gets u bid  then good job

In all honesty just battle a manager or beat someone who is at 20,000+ in the bidding right now.

I kindof refuse to. XD I want to be that surprise factor (or derp factor). I want to participate, but if I don't in the end, I won't really care that much...

[spoiler] oh, who the hell am I kidding!?! of course I will care >=( [spoiler] inb4 trying to making the managers guilty doesn't work [/spoiler][/spoiler]

I kindof refuse to. XD I want to be that surprise factor (or derp factor). I want to participate, but if I don't in the end, I won't really care that much...

[spoiler] oh, who the hell am I kidding!?! of course I will care >=( [spoiler] inb4 trying to making the managers guilty doesn't work [/spoiler][/spoiler]

You got bid on, seems whining worked well too.

typing from phone to much work to recorrect it all so yeah althought 2cd grade dont give much writing levels and gilan go look at bid thread

Yay! I won't let that 2k credit go to waste!

i'm considering a bid on gilan just to shut him the fuck up.

I was gonna make a witty comment, but then I got bid on. So if I continue talking will you bid on me too and raise my value? :P

You got bid on, seems whining worked well too.

Well... Someone had to do it... I just did it first.
[spoiler] jk, jk I feel really manipulative right now... which makes me feel bad... I will make it up in battle though. [/spoiler]