[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Archi definitely wants PoAu members, good idea hue :P (Daniellegal, Fellixx, instagramlol, sfSkump, Sheroo, TheFireLion)

However I can highly recommend Jcox and overToasted, obviously nobody bid on them (no idea why), they are both imo top quality UU players :D Would bid on/10

[spoiler]

Dem round numbers, had to take a screenshot rofl

Sk_rmbillede_2014_03_24_kl_08_43_09.png

[/spoiler]

I was gonna make a witty comment, but then I got bid on. So if I continue talking will you bid on me too and raise my value? :P

Bitches and complains about not being bid on... then wants to screw the guy that bid on him by trying to get someone to up his value. Yea.

I was gonna make a witty comment, but then I got bid on. So if I continue talking will you bid on me too and raise my value? :P

If you actually spent time and worked hard on this meta you would've got bid on much earlier for much higher, Right now you got bid on out of pity and posting here again wont help your cause.

So if I flame all of the managers at once and tell them how moronic they are for not picking me up for only 2k and that they are retarded for not understanding what I bring to the table and that they have no idea what the hell they are doing since they are looking over my amazing potential and that they should all go die and go to hell for overlooking my bang for a buck and that they are all stuck up egomaniacs for not even giving me a chance, that will raise the likelyhood of me being bid on?

[spoiler] jk, jk just for fun [spoiler] seriously though [spoiler] I actually really do want to participate in this [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Egomaniacs?

How about you obtain 5 team tournaments victories, 2 master invites, 1 2nd Master Brawl Intermission and countless other top appearances in official tournaments and then come back. These "egomaniacs" at least have the PokeMMO resume to deserve high bids while you do not.

So if I flame all of the managers at once and tell them how moronic they are for not picking me up for only 2k and that they are retarded for not understanding what I bring to the table and that they have no idea what the hell they are doing since they are looking over my amazing potential and that they should all go die and go to hell for overlooking my bang for a buck and that they are all stuck up egomaniacs for not even giving me a chance, that will raise the likelyhood of me being bid on?

[spoiler] jk, jk just for fun [spoiler] seriously though [spoiler] I actually really do want to participate in this [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Egomaniacs?

How about you obtain 5 team tournaments victories, 2 master invites, 1 2nd Master Brawl Intermission and countless other top appearances in official tournaments and then come back. These "egomaniacs" at least have the PokeMMO resume to deserve high bids while you do not.

Rekt

Bitches and complains about not being bid on... then wants to screw the guy that bid on him by trying to get someone to up his value. Yea.

If you actually spent time and worked hard on this meta you would've got bid on much earlier for much higher, Right now you got bid on out of pity and posting here again wont help your cause.

Rekt

Ohmergawd. I was joking XD nothing I said in that long extended post was serious, I am fully aware of how qualified everyone here is besides me. Asking to be bid on more was also a joke, and when I wrote it I was super excited about being bid on.

I am not Thaat much of a jerk... I know exactly why I got bid on, and it sure as hell didn't have anything to do with my battling skills (because non ody knows them).

I wish you would read all of my "jk's" and the title "smack talk" to understand that nothing I said was serious...

wait wait wait.

there's a 1mil prize for everyone on the team of the winners. what if i get a team of like 20 people? does it have to be players that participated? how much money are you hiding thonknose

riga pls. We both know you won't win with pokennon : )

The flame is strong in this thread

Yeah... I'll just prove myself on the battlefield. That should clear my name.

[spoiler] I swear though, now that I've talked so much I will probably fail and embarrass myself...[spoiler] inb4 new account [/spoiler][/spoiler]

edit: Good lord... I was just messing around on this thread. As far as I'm concerned, if you didn't want to listen to my intentional whining (which was meant to be at least semi comical) then I'm pretty sure you could've just blocked me, or at least pay no attention to me. I guess sarcasm is taboo in comp alley. I did not mean anything personal, nor was anything even serious really. When a paragraph is written with a bunch of "and's" and no punctuation and is cleary hyperbolic, it usually means that it is sarcastic. i even clarafied it by explicitly saying I was just joking. This will be my last post in this thread by request.

Yeah... I'll just prove myself on the battlefield. That should clear my name.

[spoiler] I swear though, now that I've talked so much I will probably fail and embarrass myself...[spoiler] inb4 new account [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Listen pal, we're all glad you got picked, but the more you post the worse your making it. The smart move would be to go ahead and make this ^^^ your last post on either thread until you win your first battle.