[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Can someone please tell Firelion to shut the fuck up? Oh wait....

Firelion Shut the Fuck Up!

I ain't gonna put up with your bitch ass talking down to my teammates or the team that basically dominates this server. I thought you were a cool dude, but obviously from your most recent behavior you aren't. And I'm not just talking about your posts on the PSL auction page either.

I didn't mind recruiting you because for one, you asked to join and I knew you had at least a bit of skill, and two you seemed like an alright guy. You left the team because you wouldn't get the attention you obviously wanted. "Oh I won't be able to play team tourneys" "Oh LYLE players are too good". So get the fuck out with that weak shit.

Bowser is 10x the player you are and I'm sure everyone on here can agree. Fishtickles is a fucking god as well and would probably wreck your ass. I'll give you that win against me this past team tourney, but only because you came out and surprised me with a destiny bond. Congrats you know how to scout and build a team like everyone else that knows what they are doing. I even congratulated you on your victory so why can't you fucking just take a win and shut up? Oh wait, because your team lost and all you have is PokeDaily glory to sit back on. How many third rounds have you made it to in an official? Oh wait, none.

I'm usually a reserved guy but this piece of shit pissed me off. Delete this if you want I don't give a damn. This is the smack talk page and let's just say I dropped a fucking nuke.

Managers, fire this doused lion.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

I ain't gonna put up with your bitch ass talking down to my teammates or the team that basically dominates this server. I thought you were a cool dude, but obviously from your most recent behavior you aren't. And I'm not just talking about your posts on the PSL auction page either.

I didn't mind recruiting you because for one, you asked to join and I knew you had at least a bit of skill, and two you seemed like an alright guy. You left the team because you wouldn't get the attention you obviously wanted. "Oh I won't be able to play team tourneys" "Oh LYLE players are too good". So get the fuck out with that weak shit.

Bowser is 10x the player you are and I'm sure everyone on here can agree. Fishtickles is a fucking god as well and would probably wreck your ass. I'll give you that win against me this past team tourney, but only because you came out and surprised me with a destiny bond. Congrats you know how to scout and build a team like everyone else that knows what they are doing. I even congratulated you on your victory so why can't you fucking just take a win and shut up? Oh wait, because your team lost and all you have is PokeDaily glory to sit back on. How many third rounds have you made it to in an official? Oh wait, none.

I'm usually a reserved guy but this piece of shit pissed me off. Delete this if you want I don't give a damn. This is the smack talk page and let's just say I dropped a fucking nuke.

In other news...

No, Ploo and Pink are mine, I mean ours =)

Jesus Lion, how the hell did you piss off JJ? 

In other news...

No, Ploo and Pink are mine, I mean ours =)

ok first of all , fish started it all i just replied to his arrasments , second of all i never asked to join lyle you and bowser invited me and i refused then i joined for 2 days , saw that the team was already built around players and i couldnt make myself a place , i don't praise bloo talked to him like  3 times , all i can say is that hes good (very good) thats not praising its telling the truth .

in regards of team tourney im not even mad why would i be mad i beat you i did my job , fish attaked me on the psl thread cuz i went for 10k , start talking to your team mates first its been like 1 month since i had an argument with people because im trying to calm myself but damn that attack was too much ..

also i didnt just beat you at the team tourney i beat you before also , never dueled anyone else in lyle then bloo and he beat me 3 times....

all this to say fishtickles has a big ass mouth tell that ngga to stfu , also you guys are fucking lame whole team vs me after he started trash talking me ....can't he fight his own fights or does he have to get help even in trash talking 

i never had anything with you i even tought you were cool ....but i don't let myself get shitted on by some bs phaggot on the internet for no god damn reason other then i got bidded 10k on ....if someone is salty about the team tourney its you guyz cuz i beated you ....

and talkinga bout team countering, jstud did an amazing job on countering sheroo (let me refresh your memory , jstud talked shitt (like most of lyle always does ) got beaten by sheroo, lost shiny ursa , sheroo was kind enough to give it back) 

ok first of all , fish started it all i just replied to his arrasments , second of all i never asked to join lyle you and bowser invited me and i refused then i joined for 2 days , saw that the team was already built around players and i couldnt make myself a place , i don't praise bloo talked to him like  3 times , all i can say is that hes good (very good) thats not praising its telling the truth .

in regards of team tourney im not even mad why would i be mad i beat you i did my job , fish attaked me on the psl thread cuz i went for 10k , start talking to your team mates first its been like 1 month since i had an argument with people because im trying to calm myself but damn that attack was too much ..

also i didnt just beat you at the team tourney i beat you before also , never dueled anyone else in lyle then bloo and he beat me 3 times....

all this to say fishtickles has a big ass mouth tell that ngga to stfu , also you guys are fucking lame whole team vs me after he started trash talking me ....can't he fight his own fights or does he have to get help even in trash talking 

i never had anything with you i even tought you were cool ....but i don't let myself get shitted on by some bs phaggot on the internet for no god damn reason other then i got bidded 10k on ....if someone is salty about the team tourney its you guyz cuz i beated you ....

and talkinga bout team countering, jstud did an amazing job on countering sheroo (let me refresh your memory , jstud talked shitt (like most of lyle always does ) got beaten by sheroo, lost shiny ursa , sheroo was kind enough to give it back) 

digging it deeper   can u even see the top anymore :D

digging it deeper   can u even see the top anymore :D

srsly why are you even commenting? can you go back to being the scrub you are and leave the grown mans alone ? can you go bow down to  thinknice instead of talking where you definetly don't belong? lolll who wonders how mauru got to be a manager? let me tell you how...he donated the whole prize of this loll mauru go eat a banana

and talking about team countering, jstud did an amazing job on countering sheroo

I'm just going to ignore the rest of what you just said, because you're just reiterating everything you already said and it's pointless now. In regards to this though, it just seems dumb to bring more players into the fray. Just stop please. You already made yourself look like the biggest asshole in the PSL.

On a side note though, JSTUD used the same team every match. It was just unfortunate on Sheroo's part to use what he did in the team tourney.

And on another side note, didn't you back out of the match with JSTUD and Sheroo stepped in?

I'm going to stop now. Tired of this nonsense. I hope you do the same.

srsly why are you even commenting? can you go back to being the scrub you are and leave the grown mans alone ? can you go suck thinknice's dick instead of talking where you definetly don't belong? lolll who wonders how mauru got to be a fking manager? let me tell you how...he donated the whole prize of this loll mauru go suck a cock

possibly yes   if so   well then  fuck me   if not  maybe cause ive been playing since sep or oct 2012 and put time in and used to compete(didnt say win)   compete and know players and meta pretty well   so   yeah      and take my advice   talking shit on here will get u hated  i know that lol    and   inb4  think did choose me cause of that lol  (  YES THINK u may answer this)   lol  prolly will hurt me but lol  das ok

also wondering who u knoe i was with think ( were u holding the camera?) :D  jk  wont do that to think

No please go back until someone asks you to play for them.

Soldier 1 - "OK! IT'S ALL CLEAR xGilanx!!!"
xGilanx - "Awesome, can't wait to see the sunshine again." *takes one step out and hits the landmine labled "DoubleJJ"*
insert Iron Man story here.

to be continued...

Soldier 1 - "OK! IT'S ALL CLEAR xGilanx!!!"
xGilanx - "Awesome, can't wait to see the sunshine again." *takes one step out and hits the landmine labled "DoubleJJ"*
insert Iron Man story here.

to be continued...

ur a metapod  if u want to start shit   its ok

ur a metapod  if u want to start shit   its ok

From the Strings of Suppression has there ever been a greater Metapod been so perfectly personified in human history.

[spoiler] I am just having fun honestly. People can hate all they want because they don't understand Hyperbole and Sarcasm (which is why it all started). I never once tried to offened anyone. If someone got offended by my obviously sarcastic comments, clarified with the friendly "JK", then that's their own fault. I actually like to consider myself a friendly helpful person (at least in game)[/spoiler]