[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

positive point:

I like the dress on rayquaza the way that pattern is used definitely makes it feel like rayquaza

constructive criticism:

the line that separates those boobs is skewed it looks like one boob is larger than the other, there is no shoulder definition, the arm is too short, there is no line that denotes where the little offshoot piece of the tail ends and where the ankle begins, where is the neck, the tail might be a bit too long and doesn't look like the right size to connect where it does, and finally the head looks cut and pasted a few pixels too far left

17 hours ago, missiri said:

constructive criticism:

the line that separates those boobs is skewed it looks like one boob is larger than the other, there is no shoulder definition, the arm is too short, there is no line that denotes where the little offshoot piece of the tail ends and where the ankle begins, where is the neck, the tail might be a bit too long and doesn't look like the right size to connect where it does, and finally the head looks cut and pasted a few pixels too far left

I can see most of your points. The neck is not something our style tends to feature. I moved the head only one pixel right as the pose does requires an assertive posture. I think the original spriter may have an habit overlooking some proportions because I recently noticed Latios is missing much of an arm(Latias and Rayquaza basically had the same top).

I can't do much about the tail as fixing the connection may ruin the tail itself as to need an entire reconstruction. It's a better tail than my attempt.

X9RQIcj.pngXTlKHL7.png

14 hours ago, Sonicx64 said:

Hey if u don't mind me asking well this work on phone's I got a GBA emulator in there and I was wondering if u could play it there

You probably need to patch it on the PC first. I haven't figure out how to properly save on my phone emulator though.

I've played a little bit, and noticed that a lot of the sprites don't match up with the ones in  McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprite. Is there an updated list I can see? Also, is there a way to select different sprites from older patches or no?

Edited by bakto
On 5/24/2016 at 6:14 AM, Genryutsen said:

How do you install it to Pokemmo I can't find the zip file

I made a scrub video. And now I removed it.

Edited by Alphernal
Removing the video.

@Alphernal

Now we all know your password. Also, it doesn't show them the MOD. They want the MOD support zip file that I discontinued.

EDIT: ゼロマリア/Zeromaria gave me permission to use her sprite. TIME FOR SOME SCIENCE.

Edited by Moetal
11 hours ago, Moetal said:

@Alphernal

Now we all know your password. Also, it doesn't show them the MOD. They want the MOD support zip file that I discontinued.

EDIT: ゼロマリア/Zeromaria gave me permission to use her sprite. TIME FOR SOME SCIENCE.

Do you really now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welp, I tried to help. Ill just go remove the video then.

Edited by Alphernal

@Munya

Like how you hurt my feelings? All I ask of you is to contribute, but nope.

@Kickern

Do you prefer the first front or the second front? We can only have one.

bark34C4hDVK.png

Are we stuck here for these two? If so, these are just gonna be added as it is. Fix now or forever hold your peace.

@Moetal

50/50 on which front to use.  I was hoping someone else had a preference.  Or you can just flip a coin.

Edit:

That Arcanine sprite has 2 different shades of the background color that needs to be fixed.

Edit 2:

Ideas for shinies.

p92reKY.png

gPzdK4J.png

Edited by Kickern

McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprites is just a collection and, as far as I know, is not being updated.

For the most part if you want to see whats in the mod pack right now you have to play or rip them yourself.

...That said I already have a 1.9 sheet because I got tired of having to check whether x sprite was in the game yet or not. I don't promise to keep this updated, ever.

Spoiler

allthemoe.png

1 hour ago, Nerak55 said:

McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprites is just a collection and, as far as I know, is not being updated.

For the most part if you want to see whats in the mod pack right now you have to play or rip them yourself.

...That said I already have a 1.9 sheet because I got tired of having to check whether x sprite was in the game yet or not. I don't promise to keep this updated, ever.

Reveal hidden contents

allthemoe.png

Oh Wow, thank you! I was still searching for the back sprites and shiny sprites and if you or anyone had those. I decided to come here to see if anyone had the shinys because it would literally take a year for me to get those from ripping

10 hours ago, Septentrion said:

Any ideas for Latios's clothes? Working sprite has is robes and spandex pants. Last attempt had a sort of a suit.

What if James was Latios? Latios could have a flower for the whole "fabulous" look. Even Jesse would work as Latias.

Spoiler

12918409_990001931053411_259657095_n.jpg