[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

8 hours ago, OldRapperHobo said:

6d03f5d9-2b44-11e6-b161-09b4d156fcfc.gif

Looks like the bottom half of the legs need to be longer (just her left one though, it's the only one visible). As it is now it just looks too compacted, looks like her heel is touching the middle of her thigh where the sock begins.

Edited by GetRekdm8
5 hours ago, ZiggyZag said:

MOEMONS?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-OQ1JpNIa0b7KnkQcMio

Those aren't moemons. They are pokemons that have a humanoid look. Moemons have human characteristics and they look so cute that it causes death to whoever stares at them for too long.

#SoCuteItKillsYou

Also, don't double post. There is an edit button that you can use on messages you send.

Edited by Alphernal
8 hours ago, OldRapperHobo said:

@GetRekdm8 My understanding skills ain't on point but i did what i did following to my understanding

664e23c0-2c0d-11e6-942a-8ff78a73cf53.gif

am i understanding it correctly?

@OldRapperHobo

Yeah you got the gist of it.

QD8os5o.png

I made a small edit to pronounce her heel more and shifted her over a few pixels.

Side note - anyone else getting this issue in the text box where you go to type and whoever's post you quoted/responded to last shows up in the text box as a quote?

Edited by GetRekdm8

Well my block just lost power for two straight days. I'll do some catching up after I get my fill of video games.

EDIT: 

dog3

She has a bigger chest than I thought.

EDIT 3:

take3

Correcting the pose.

EDIT 2:

kab4

19 colors rough edits. The left arm still look off to me, and I feel the design could be pushed even further.

Edited by Moetal

kabu2

Some rough science. I think the original bended leg will be more fitting with our standard, but these legs have their charm too.

Spoiler

9zum3s.jpg

EDIT:

dog4

Dog complete? Edit now or forever hold your peace.

Edited by Moetal
On 6/6/2016 at 7:08 PM, GetRekdm8 said:

Side note - anyone else getting this issue in the text box where you go to type and whoever's post you quoted/responded to last shows up in the text box as a quote?

if you spam 'undo' enough, your textbox should eventually clear itself.

11 hours ago, gerikryan said:

I'm playing Fire Red using MyBoy on Android. When I applied the patch on a backup of my ROM, it keeps on restarting on Prof. Oak's intro. Can someone please upload a working Fire Red ROM with 1.9 patch?

Well thats why you should always keep a clean copy of youre rom's incase the mod dosent work well.