[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Just an idea, maybe we could make the red thing her ponytail holder at the bottom of her ponytail? (Use it to replace the black hair tie).

Also, I think her dress design could be pushed further, here's some food for thought (I know some of these are male/mega, but their outfits are really nice and elements of them could be adapted for our purposes).

Rayquaza has a surprising lack of nice female gijinka, I'll see if I can do a couple concept sketches for her outfit later. Should we be syncing Groudon/Kyogre with her too?

On a sadder note, copy/pasting images into the reply box has officially stopped working for me.

@Zawerni

11 minutes ago, toottoot said:

Rayquaza has a surprising lack of nice female gijinka, I'll see if I can do a couple concept sketches for her outfit later. Should we be syncing Groudon/Kyogre with her too?

Didn't the one-piece dress with the hole in the back look good enough?

Groudon/Kyogre are not bad considering some other Heonn legendaries.

@Septentrion I actually liked it more than our current dress. Since the legs are repositioned to cover most of the yellow embellishments right now, she looks like she's just wearing a plain green crop top and skirt. 

I like kyogre and groudon a lot! Just wondering if we should make them match rayquaza a little/give them all a theme like we did for the legendary birds :)

@Moetal

212 Scizor Edit v1d x2.png

You wouldn't be able to see the split at the top of the hair from the side anyway.

Since people are making legendaries, I'd like to say my personal preference is that they have a design and/or bearing that inspires reverence and respect.  I think Lugia, Ho-oh and Kyogre are good examples of this.  Of course, this doesn't have to apply to the "cute" legendaries like Mew or Celebi, they can and should be moemoe.  Bust size doesn't really matter to me.

Oy, quit sexualizing moemons. A bit of sex appeal is acceptable, but this is moemon not melonmon. @burningscarlet I might have to ask you to leave.

Moetal has spoken.

@McMagister

neeck.png 

Was there something wrong with the front collar edit I did or did you not notice it? Also the scissor on the back had some pixels that were off. Tried adding more lines to the back hair, but not sure if it is better.

@Tackle

I like that edit, but your hand edit seems a bit vague.

@CrookedWings427

Next fixes for Wag and Whirl will be on their backsprite's frontbang:

Wag's second bang in the back is slanted towards her sidebang, while her frontsprite is going down straight.

Whirl's frontbang for both front and back looks a bit too clumped together, need more lines to separate them. You have a pretty huge tendency to not have those lines - refer to the Scizor sprite for your reference.