[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Magi

I like the pose a lot, but in attempt to fit the entire body you shrunk the head which results in a lower quality face. Her left hand (the fist one) is a bit too large even when taking perspective into account. Design wise, it's seriously lacking the Machamp characteristics, namely the second pair of arms (your twintails need to be much bigger if you are going to use them in place of the arms), and that third gold/yellow stripe in the middle looks really out of place. I feel you should just convert this into Hitmonchan or something.

@Magi

Give her slightly longer hair imo since Machoke had shoulder length hair. I personally don't like how Machamp stripped her wintercoat after evolution, but whatever. Both expression are nice. The hat still looks funny. Imo Machamp is quite different from her previous forms, but given the 'trading' requirement for evolution, I guess it's borderline acceptable.

I understand that this patch only changes the sprites of the Pokemon and doesn't add any further changes... but how are we going to get to appreciate the work you guys have put into Johto and Hoenn Pokemon? D:

For Hoenn you could try some trading magic with VBALink and Ruby/Saphire/Emerald. It's NOT fun at all but that's how I got mah Gengar and Alakazam. As for Jhoto, perhaps Liquid Crystal trading would do it but no one has been able to answer my question if it's possible or not.

Ouch. XD

Maybe when Moemon Arceus exists... :P

Guess I'll just use a randomizer if it works. I don't particularly like evolved Pokemon like Blastoise appearing in Route 1 though. >.>

Here's a solution although a lot of work: find a 386 patch or another hack like Liquid crystal and replace the sprites yourself.

Surprise meido gardevoir edit

282%20Gardevoir%20Front%20v2a%20x2.png282%20Gardevoir%20Front%20v2b%20x2.png282%20Gardevoir%20Back%20v2%20x2.png

@Magi
Much better than your old one. 10/10 would have her sweep the floor and do the cooking. One eye version looks more fitting.

@Asakano
I once knew a kid named Rudy. He was rude at times, but he was tidy. I just wished he would stop soiling his whitety tighty.

Ouch. XD

Maybe when Moemon Arceus exists... :P

Guess I'll just use a randomizer if it works. I don't particularly like evolved Pokemon like Blastoise appearing in Route 1 though. >.>

The IPS patch works on Fire Red 386, but if you want it on something like Ultra Violet or Liquid Crystal you need to insert the sprites yourself with the Nameless Sprite Editor. Applying more than one IPS patch tends to break the game, and I haven't gotten the moemon IPS to work with either of those.

It's a lot of tedious work, but it's totally worth it.

By the way, I love the work that you guys are doing. I wish I was good at spriting and could help you out.

The IPS patch works on Fire Red 386, but if you want it on something like Ultra Violet or Liquid Crystal you need to insert the sprites yourself with the Nameless Sprite Editor. Applying more than one IPS patch tends to break the game, and I haven't gotten the moemon IPS to work with either of those.

It's a lot of tedious work, but it's totally worth it.

By the way, I love the work that you guys are doing. I wish I was good at spriting and could help you out.

Really? That would a lot less hassle then. :D

I assume you mean the Fire Red 386 IPS Patch?

Really loving the work you guys are putting out right now, btw. I feel like catching 'em all even more! XD