[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Hi There you have done there a greatt Work!!

Well i like to change my sprites to

(Maybe something for my Fallout Theme ;) )

but dont know how.......

Can you wride me were i can extract the Sprites to work ON?

To put them back into i know a can take a IPS Patcher.

Hope to hear from you :D

Have a nice Poke-Day,

your Tflk

Well what I was saying is there's a lot of focus on the Pokémon who were already remade into Moemon, but they're being remade again and again while some Pokémon still have their default Moemon sprites.

And can you name a single sprite of mine that is based on a pokemon that was remade again and again?  If you're following this thread you'd realize I rebuffed all of Moetal's requests to remake Jolteon and the starters since they already got revamped.  If you'd seen my to-do shortlist you could see that the pokemon I am focused on are all those which currently don't have acceptable quality sprites.

So again, what you are saying is exactly what I am doing.  Honestly your suggestion seems like a complaint that the moe conversions aren't happening fast enough.  It can't be helped, since pixel artists are few while moes are legion.

@Moetal

You might want to put out the new patch.  I'm taking a break right now.

Both eyes moved down = the first one. I still prefer the second one.

BUbIzhk.png

Backsprites aren't exactly my forte. Please advise~

KtooVXw.png

As for Psyduck's hair, it's supposed to be one of these (referring to 2 and 3).

[spoiler]3022133_1348732812489.64res_500_281.jpg[/spoiler]

Is there anything that should be done to make it look better, or is it best to just change the hair altogether?

I'll get to making the other fixes a bit later.

@Lache

30lnlgy.png

The first one is my edit, moving down the hair along with the eyes. The other two are the ones you posted above.

Backsprite arm looks too long, and you lost the angle. Hair doesn't resembles how your front looks like.

Your Psyduck's hair looks nothing like your reference. I think it has to do with the fact that you are using so much black as outline instead of dark tones.

And because Magi said so, new patch can be found on the front page.

Hi There you have done there a greatt Work!!

Well i like to change my sprites to

(Maybe something for my Fallout Theme ;) )

but dont know how.......

Can you wride me were i can extract the Sprites to work ON?

To put them back into i know a can take a IPS Patcher.

Hope to hear from you :D

Have a nice Poke-Day,

your Tflk

Well just wont to say, i get my Information ;)

Go on with your Work :P

@Captain

I've actually prepared the files for you. Page 58 has 1 to 30. Page 62 has 31 to 39. I don't have the Ekans/Abork files on this computer, but those were 40 and 41. If I recall correctly, the Lapras and Electrode sprite were updated, so they show up twice or more in the list.

They're even properly sized!! You're the best! ^.^

I can also go through the patch and find the arbok and ekans sprites now that I know that they are there :)

While inserting all of the new sprites (since I use my own version of the patch), I noticed that our Castform was terrible so I'm adding it to my list of stuff to work on. Made it kinda like a scientist because there's not much that can really be done with its original design and also because it'll (presumably) be found at the Weather Institute once Hoenn is in. I still have 2-3 more colours I can use for the inevitably necessary edits. Also, how would you go about inserting Castform forms? If it's possible, I'll make the rest once the base one is final.

Px3BQpK.png

Also, the new Muk really really needs work. It's weirdly... Human, for lack of a better word. The old one is better made and more moe.

Which version of Togetic should I be adjusting the backsprite for? Original or twintails? (Also, the eye edits are adorable.)

176%20Togetic%20Edit.png176%20Togetic%20Twintail%20Edit.png

More coming soon.

@Lache

As much as Magi likes the twintails, Togetic does not have any traits to resemble them, so they look rather out of place to me. 

Castform's head look a bit long and the hands look a bit small and rough. Magi make the face more moe moe please.

@Magi

Now that I think about it, the right hand might be a bit big even when taking perspective into account.

Yanma looks decent, but you're gonna have to touch up the face and the hair before I add it in. Are you going to update the Pichu to the design I posted? The ears turning into the hair ribbon shouldn't be too difficult.

@Magi

Neither do I to be honest. I think it's a ribbon mixed with the hairband below, but instead of two you get one and two stray strands.

[spoiler]large.jpg[/spoiler]

Alternatively, just give her a freaking hairband and call it done. I, for one, don't care about the twintails as much as you.