[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

There wasn't really much that I could do with Lunatone colour-wise while keeping it resembling its counterpart. While Solrock (Pokemon) has some nice orange/red which is pretty easy to work with, all Lunatone has is its eye colour and the black surrounding it~

bf7c86a3a2.png

Lunatone v1

T8u2oF5.png

I just noticed something with Miss Akemi Lunatone... Her left eye seems just a tiny bit too far down. (What looks like) The eyebrow above it (Alhough it might have just been the hair's edge) sort of gives it the impression she's asking "what are you doing," but the left eye just doesn't feel right...

• 2 weeks later...

First off: this thing is genius! Many thanks for your hard work.

Im writing to ask if it would be possible to have a raw sprite-only version of the IPS that could be applied on top of other hacks. I kinda want to have moemon sprites in the Liquid Crystal hack. Alternatively Im looking for a way to rip all moemon sprites in order to import them into LC. Im kinda stuck on this one though.

Note: this only for my personal purposes! I recognize the hard work that went into making this hack.

Im writing to ask if it would be possible to have a raw sprite-only version of the IPS that could be applied on top of other hacks. I kinda want to have moemon sprites in the Liquid Crystal hack. Alternatively Im looking for a way to rip all moemon sprites in order to import them into LC. Im kinda stuck on this one though.

Note: this only for my personal purposes! I recognize the hard work that went into making this hack.

Just use Nameless Sprite Editor to export all the sprites, then import them into whatever rom you want

I Actually have a patch with all the sprites and icons in it I just never put it anywhere because I didnt know if I was allowed to and I didint know how many people I should give credit to if I uploaded it. That and I dont know where to upload I without getting to much attention from people asking me to fix any bugs that were in it. Actually I dont know where to upload it period.

I'm just wondering if anyone is working on Sneasel. That thing is really creeping me out whenever I see it in NSE, and I have given up trying to make the sprite a long time ago since I'm way too novice a spriter for this kind of thing.

Also, I think Luvdisc needs an update, that moemon is really weird looking.

These are just suggestions for when anyone has some free time in the future, not pushing for them too much. I understand the spriters are busy with other stuff.

I think sneazel and luvdisc need makeovers too. Also Meganium and Sceptile because if you look at their evo lines you notice that they don't fit in with their pre-evolutions.And weevile seems ..,  awkward is the best way of putting it. However i think luvdisc would be a difficult moe to make without making it to similar to other Moe's.

Also if ditto were to be moefied i think googirl is the route to go nothing perverse though think loli googirl. Please disregard this post as you see fit its just my ramblings.

I been on here before, but  I literally just made this account to ask this. I want to take my old emerald Moemon patch and apply all the most recent sprites  from this to it. I have never made my own patch for anything, but I have some experience with ROM hacking as I used to play smw, and I'm decent with computer stuff. Is what I want to do an easy task or something that would require a good bit of research before I could attempt?

Okay, I know this thread is about the Fire Red version, but TamaChan, here is the video I used to help me alter one of the sprites (I preffered old Arbok, so I changed Arbok). It's pretty simple actually, although a piece of paper is useful to keep track of the colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wXBZ8neJY

@Lache

I think it's off to a good start as a base, but I'm not fond of the design you have, and the pose feels a bit stale. The face you have now is pretty cute. You've really improved!

[spoiler]day_1___hoothoot_by_nightowl_94-d5xk9wo.[/spoiler]

I'm particularly fond of the design for the pose, hair and glasses for this one, but the outfit isn't the best/most fitting.

This one is meant to be Noctowl, but I feel like the concept is more fitting as Hoothoot:

[spoiler]0a21d8b2b3ba97fdcec530f99523bc64.jpg[/spoiler]

Actual food for thoughts for Noctowl (for the body, at least):

[spoiler]no__164___noctowl_gijinka_by_x3miolover-

[/spoiler]

And food for thought for your old castform:

[spoiler]Castform_Gijinka___Hazel_by_RoCkBaT.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I still check this thread multiple times daily. Praying for new contents daily.[/spoiler]