[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@angusstump

Can you try to work on Absol or Sneasel? They were on the agenda for a while now, but no one has tried to fix them up. If you want to try your hands on a family line, you can try the Machop family or the Nidoran family. I've posted references for them a few pages back, and no one has tackled them yet. Feel free to change my poorly made sprites if you decide to tackle the Nidoran family. 

@Bulba

I've reviewed both your work for the third time, and I'm thinking about using the something similar to our current Pokemmo's trainers as the base of the walking sprites instead. The size you are working on is just a bit tiny which consequentially lowers quality/moe face. Hold your work for now, I'll get you some reference and  show you an example when I get off work later.

@Jason

Google.

6YBuNlh.png  @Moetal
I made the Absol can anyone tell me the things I did wrong here I think the right arm is a little weird and a lot more and I find the hair a little weird but that is just me I kept the same pallet from the last absol the I give credit to that person tho I hope that's okay if not ill change it.  ;u;

@angusstump

Hair is a bit funky, and that ear is not suppose to be there. The face isn't moe at all, the legs are really fat, and the arms are fat as well. The neck is super long, and this barely shows any signature of Absol. Try using another sprite's face and pasting it on top (avoid using Touhoumon's faces. Their faces are terrible without heavy editting.) Use a background color instead of just leaving it transparent for easier viewing time.

@Bulba

Wait for my edit... What is the actual size limitation to how big the walker sprites can be without repointing?

@Bulba

[Spoiler] 
calis_overworld_template_by_minorthreat0[/spoiler]

[Spoiler] 
cole_pokemon_overword_sprites_by_emerald[/spoiler]

Use the second reference's head as base, and choose an appropriate body from the first one. Use the second and fourth column of body for each sprite, as we only have two slots for animation while this gives us four. Use Child for Starter, Teenager for second stage, Normal for third stage. Most Pokemon will be Child or Teenager, Normal is usually reserved for the ones with bended legs.

You can copy and paste most the things onto the base from your Bulbasaur since it shares a similar body base. The head you need to modify a bit. Don't bother with the left sprite for now. We can just mirror flip that later.

I'll try to make a Flareon one as an example later unless someone else want me to do another Moemon.

[quote name="McMagister" post="763417" timestamp="1397921567"]

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1262287/Moemon/133%20Eevee%20Family/135%20Jolteon%20Front%20Draft%20x2.png[/img][/quote]
Same I like it.

[quote name="Moetal" post="762996" timestamp="1397872228"]

@angusstump
Hair is a bit funky, and that ear is not suppose to be there. The face isn't moe at all, the legs are really fat, and the arms are fat as well. The neck is super long, and this barely shows any signature of Absol. Try using another sprite's face and pasting it on top (avoid using Touhoumon's faces. Their faces are terrible without heavy editting.) Use a background color instead of just leaving it transparent for easier viewing time.

@Bulba
Wait for my edit... What is the actual size limitation to how big the walker sprites can be without repointing?[/quote]
O okay now that I read this and it was not 12:Am
I now understand now so ill just remodel the sprite.

@Magi

I guess I am the only one who doesn't like it. Your pose and face is a bit too meek to be Jolteon. I feel this is more fitting as Vaporeon. 

fd71f3c992a99dc622d9ec3b7c698cdc.jpg

This one isn't Nia's, but I always liked the strong contrast on the outfit and design in general also.

[spoiler]jolteon_gijinka_by_rockbat-d5rw0a0.jpg[/spoiler]