[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@angelo

Looks good. I'll swap this one in. Do you know how to prepare the file? If not, I'll do it myself. You are free to edit more Shinnies, although you'd save me a lot more work if you upload the file by itself and ideally palette synced.

@moetal

All of my uploads are palette synced just use the "import all" button in the advance sprite editor then click "sync palette" and "update sprite palette"..

well it would be a lot work, yes? but i'll do it if only I would know what sprites I'll be working on... I don't know which sprites you're going to use in the game...

And I'm not that active when it comes to other sites besides facebook...

@angelo

I do use it, but I import the files one at a time since I never noticed the import all button. Can you prepare Shinnies for all the new sprites Magi did? Please do Dragonite also since I made the Shiny of that really badly. The other sprites are optional.

Whenever I'm editing sprites, I use Nameless Sprite Editor.

Can you like give me the program or something?

And to explain to Moetal,Here's how I did the shiny.

-How I did it-

1.Okay,So I copied the picture of the Moemon sprites.

2.Then I had to cut up the Metapod and then make another copy.

3.I recolored the Metapod and kept both of them.

4.I uploaded it and then Moetal wanted me to upload them in seperate files and without the back sprite.

5.I uploaded them in a different way and upload the front sprite. One by one.

6. But then It was useless! So What is the problem?

Added Statement: Unless,The whole picture has to be 64x64?

And there you have it.

@Jason

Not rocket science. If you want to upload them together, they need to be 256x64 pixel (64 times 4 is 256). The one you uploaded together was 247x63 pixel, and has a white line running through the middle for god knows why. In addition, it needs to be ordered as normal front, shiny front, normal back, shiny back. If you are uploading them separately, they need to stay 64x64 pixel each. Position of the sprite matters also. If let's say the sprite has 10 pixel of space (pure background color) on it's left, then the shiny sprite must have 10 pixel of space (pure background color) on its left also. If it is 1 pixel off, the entire sprite is off-synced. If you are making duplicates of the same sprite, make sure they are not cut or overlapping each other by even one pixel, as it renders it useless like I previously said.

Can you like give me the program or something?

And to explain to Moetal,Here's how I did the shiny.

-How I did it-

1.Okay,So I copied the picture of the Moemon sprites.

2.Then I had to cut up the Metapod and then make another copy.

3.I recolored the Metapod and kept both of them.

4.I uploaded it and then Moetal wanted me to upload them in seperate files and without the back sprite.

5.I uploaded them in a different way and upload the front sprite. One by one.

6. But then It was useless! So What is the problem?

Added Statement: Unless,The whole picture has to be 64x64?

And there you have it.

Here you go =) Making shinies on this is super easy! This is the link to download it. http://nse.codeplex.com/releases/view/87312

Btw, here's the picture of all the directions before they're put in the game. CPWGjhb.png

@Bulba

The backsprite looks good, but the hair-horns for the front and side sprites are not showing up that well. Try re-outlining it a bit with a darker tone or black. In addition, can you lengthen the front bang a bit for the front sprite and pull it out a bit more for volume for the side sprites? I feel like I'm seeing way too much of her forehead. See the backsprite of Charizard for example for the side sprites.

006%20CharizardHomuraVerV1.1%20Back%20x2

Edit: What's with the glitchy looking blob on the first space by the way?

@Jason

@Jason

If you want to upload them together, they need to be 256x64 pixel (64 times 4 is 256). In addition, it needs to be ordered as normal front, shiny front, normal back, shiny back.

Together does not have to follow the 16 color palette. Also, that green color on the shell looks weird.

@Bulba

Front hair-horn is a lot better. I'd line the front sprite's front bang with a darker tone also. Side hair-horn is still hard to see. Check the shape of it also while you are at it; it looks like it's not fat enough. You didn't 'pull' the hair out for the side sprites. Add another row of pixel to the front of the hair. The point I was getting at was that I didn't want the hair and face be on the same line. The front bang should be sticking out.