[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@moetal and @jason

do you use paint on doing the shinies? If so, then that's not efficient...

use the advance sprite editor and edit the shiny palette by double clicking the colors...

@magi

Maybe a counter like in Dragon Ball... or some kind of elevating ear muffs but the band connects at the back...

do you understand? I don't know what its called and tried hard to describe it...

@moetal and @jason

do you use paint on doing the shinies? If so, then that's not efficient...

use the advance sprite editor and edit the shiny palette by double clicking the colors...

@magi

Maybe a counter like in Dragon Ball... or some kind of elevating ear muffs but the band connects at the back...

do you understand? I don't know what its called and tried hard to describe it...

If you could give me the Advance Sprite editor program,That'll be great.

How are you guys sending pictures? I finally finished the bulbasaur walking sprite, but I'm not sure how to show you XD

I'm sorry, I'm probably asking a stupid question :o

Don't worry! It's fine. You just click the picture icon in the bottom row,and put in the URL for the pic.

Now go and show us!

Don't worry! It's fine. You just click the picture icon in the bottom row,and put in the URL for the pic.

Now go and show us!

Thank You =)                                                                                                                                                      

Ok, So, Here's all of the directions it's facinghttp://s866.photobucket.com/user/bulbatwig/media/screenshot_1397610917_zpsc23aaf6e.png.html?sort=3&o=0, and here's a screenshot of it in the MMO http://s866.photobucket.com/user/bulbatwig/media/screenshot_1397610917_zpsc23aaf6e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Thank You =)                                                                                                                                                      

Ok, So, Here's all of the directions it's facinghttp://s866.photobucket.com/user/bulbatwig/media/screenshot_1397610917_zpsc23aaf6e.png.html?sort=3&o=0, and here's a screenshot of it in the MMO http://s866.photobucket.com/user/bulbatwig/media/screenshot_1397610917_zpsc23aaf6e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Both are the same image and neither shows it ;-;

Both are the same image and neither shows it ;-;

I suck at doing these photos :'(  Where are you guys uploading photos? Photobucket doesn't work

Oh ok I'm glad they're working now ^-^

I'll probably post them from Deviantart from now on

Edited by Bulbatwig

@Magi

I'm not fond of that mouth. Reflect the front sprite if you can. The back feels like it's a few pixel to the right also. Right now I feel your back is connected to middle of your neck instead of the back of your neck. Can you also show the jawbone with a darker shading/line?

Since you brought up Umbreon earlier, let's work on the Eevee series next. Do you need me to bring up the reference page? Jolteon's and Flareon's design were poor, so I've tried to revamp them (and did a terrible job at it) previously if you remembered. The rest should be good to use and just need you to to update on the tone of the skin and hair, but you are more than welcome to redo the entire set if you want. I generally want to follow more of Nia's designs, but you are welcome to insert or change as you see fit.

[spoiler]2n0il1y.jpg[/spoiler]

42ft2.png   -> 2j2ddau.png

4keako.png  -> 200w8bp.png

Oh, and Tentacool because there's too much god damn Tentacool appearance.

1z1fuvm.png

[spoiler]Pok%C3%A9mon.full.913289.jpg[/spoiler]

@Magi

Move the back hair a bit to the right also. It feels too wide at the moment.

That Jolteon is pretty good in terms of technical and pose, but I don't like her hair style or the overly womanly face. 

On side note, this Esperon has pretty good pose. You can probably use this as an edit for another sprite in the future.

23kow8y.png

@Rache

018_pidgeot_by_cocolin-d7enh6s.png

Design to use?

Credit to cocolin.