Underdog Invitational[Date TBD]

So is this gonna get moved? This is an inconvenient time for, I assume, most of the players and if theres a consensus among the participants then why not

Because

1) I don't think they give a damn, as it seems hard to find even three refs (thanks staff)

2) Time needs to get approved again for Squirtle who never logs on

3) n-no

Real talk though, can we get one last invite event? (technically a 1st reserve spot, since there are already 16 invites given out)

There were 6 invites given out for September alone, but we've only had 3 for this entire year. It's super depressing for the newer (~6 months and newer) folks to see this awesome event that we barely had a chance to qualify for and, from what we've heard from staff, probably won't happen again.

Although I agree, I think it's unrealistic to assume they are going to pump out an event so soon as it first has to be approved by Squirtle again and they need to find refs that are available. But still I agree, half of the players that have an invite don't even play anymore and some are 'banned on site' lel. Then again, they have posted events with a one-two day notice before, so why not.

Because

1) I don't think they give a damn, as it seems hard to find even three refs (thanks staff)

2) Time needs to get approved again for Squirtle who never logs on

3) n-no

Although I agree, I think it's unrealistic to assume they are going to pump out an event so soon as it first has to be approved by Squirtle again and they need to find refs that are available. But still I agree, half of the players that have an invite don't even play anymore and some are 'banned on site' lel. Then again, they have posted events with a one-two day notice before, so why not.

Someone should evolve Squirtle so he can grow stronger and get online more often. :P

I thought no more OP shiny prizes ?

This is an invitational. Don't get me wrong, I don't think events should pump the market full of rares but I do think on special occasions it makes perfect sense! Why not lavish our winners? I think they deserve it ^_^

As for me, I am going to be cheering Barrage on, but good luck to everyone else as well. 

I am thankful staff went for a 16 man double elim and not a new format they've never tried out. GL hosting Xela and Co. 

What are you referring to? I am sure if you had some specific feedback they would at least read it. I can't see anything that's been left out ;_; 

Squirtle -> Archi convo

Archi: "Can Shiny Sneasel or Shiny Relicanth be in the pool for Masters, or would you rather not because there have not been any found in game"

Squirtle: If there are none found by players, I would prefer it to not be a prize"

Archi: k

Chat partner closed convo.

EDIT: This is after you left staff and right before Cipher did 

Squirtle -> Archi convo

Archi: "Can Shiny Sneasel or Shiny Relicanth be in the pool for Masters, or would you rather not because there have not been any found in game"

Squirtle: If there are none found by players, I would prefer it to not be a prize"

Archi: k

Chat partner closed convo.

Squirtle confirmed unpredictable...

JK we already knew that but oh well, I think Sneasel is fine.. Reli would have been pretty cool too though. But I am not an expert or anything haha. 

Contenders
Barrage - July
Freakiie - July
LeGaryOak - August
Veganatidae - August
Fujimura - September
XYggdrasilX - September
uMadBrah - September
Amanu- September
ThinkNice- September
TheBloo - September
Chapelota - October
Jingor - October
Robofiend - November
Sykest - January
Flavajabari - January
KingBowser - March

Reserves
OldKeith
DoubleJJ
Flavajabari
Walplayer
Fujimura
OrangeManiac
Quave
Daniellegal
LeGaryOak
KingBowser
Sheroo
artemiseta
Javess
ElChupKabras

ftfy

15 people rekt

EDIT: I doubt we will see Fuji play...

I will message him on facebook about it and borrow him whatever comps he will need if he'll decide to play. I know he doesn't visit forums nor play the game anymore but I think he might log in for this particular event

[spoiler]and hopefully win this using my comps lelelelelelel[/spoiler]

Squirtle confirmed unpredictable...

JK we already knew that but oh well, I think Sneasel is fine.. Reli would have been pretty cool too though. But I am not an expert or anything haha. 

I always check NU officials hoping to see a shiny Relicanth as the prize, just in case staff temporarily lost their minds. But I know it's way to rare to ever be used as a prize for an NU tournament. :D