Underdog Invitational[Date TBD]

If I moved it to a Saturday I would have to take a day off work or it would be even later in the evening, closer to 9PM EDT.

[spoiler]

Take a day off.

[spoiler]

Let me help you

[spoiler]

PokeMMO > IRL

[spoiler]

Just kidding ofc. :P

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Then if we get to choose between friday 6 pm edt and friday 4 pm edt I would definitely vote for 4 pm edt. But give people a few minutes to see this so everyone can get here before it's changed. But I would really LOVE it earlier than 6 pm edt :P

EDIT: OMG PAGE KING AGAIN THIS IS GREAT, I LOVE THIS TOPIC (hue hue)

If I moved it to a Saturday I would have to take a day off work or it would be even later in the evening, closer to 9PM EDT.

To be honest you've already posted it and you can't please everyone. The ideal time is early afternoon on saturday afaik but if you can't make it then I don't think it's a good idea to change it/times shoudn't change after posting at all imo. I'm not just saying this because I know people in that timezone (I have no idea if they can or can't make it if it's moved to 4PM EDT) but because you'd get much more negative feedback over going from a date people can make it to one they cannot. But that's just my opinion. 

I always check NU officials hoping to see a shiny Relicanth as the prize, just in case staff temporarily lost their minds. But I know it's way to rare to ever be used as a prize for an NU tournament. :D

Haha yeah, NU never gets a big prize :P Maybe they will have a four month series at some point and give a Reli. 

To be honest you've already posted it and you can't please everyone. The ideal time is early afternoon on saturday afaik but if you can't make it then I don't think it's a good idea to change it/times shoudn't change after posting at all imo. I'm not just saying this because I know people in that timezone (I have no idea if they can or can't make it if it's moved to 4PM EDT) but because you'd get much more negative feedback over going from a date people can make it to one they cannot. But that's just my opinion.

Goes both ways IMO, I guess the 'fairest' thing is to hold a vote between the contenders and reserves for the optimal time. BUT MAKE IT 4PM EDT GODDAMNIT I SWER I'LL FKING KILL A MOM IF YOU (xela) FIRST BRING MY HOPES UP BY SAYING 4PM EDT THEN COCKBLOCK ME

M8 do what is right and listen to my biased opinion: 4PM EDT. Saturday, screw jobs.

Goes both ways IMO, I guess the 'fairest' thing is to hold a vote between the contenders and reserves for the optimal time. BUT MAKE IT 4PM EDT GODDAMNIT I SWER I'LL FKING KILL A MOM IF YOU (xela) FIRST BRING MY HOPES UP BY SAYING 4PM EDT THEN COCKBLOCK ME

M8 do what is right and listen to my biased opinion: 4PM EDT. Saturday, screw jobs.

You're missing the "professional" aspect of this. They've announced a time and date so in a professional manner they should stick with it. If it's clear that everyone wants a time change then okay, but in all honesty they should have ran a poll for best time before hand. Of course that would have caused drama regardless. I recognize that either way people will be probably be unable to play, or may lose sleep, which is why I stated that early afternoon on a saturday is the best time (that's the time I picked for the Brawl and it worked out well).