[Denied]New option in the Menu tab!

Good morning folks, do you need to ask a personal question to a CM and you don't want to publicize it on Global, how about this, have a new option called "Available CMs". You can have 1 on 1 time with a CM. If the CM feels busy, he/she can always put others on "hold". I mean you can start doing messages like "/w NoadHunter" and "the problem is solved", but what happens if you don't know about certain staff members or if you misspell Noad's name like "NadHunter", then Noad can't be found. New solution, have an available staff button for personalized advice. BTW, I know that there is a support request option, but GMs are busy and CMs are less busy and this is why I would like to consider this option in the menu option of all the CMs that are online.

Section 1: where to put this option

"Avaliable CMs"

29506702f565f39a2c197e252e6a797f.pngNBwlzTx.png

Here is another thing, not only have that button, but have a description of what a CM is for newbies and then if they have a personal question about their money problems, pokemon, what is hip in MMO, and etc. They have a CM that is available and CMs won't have to go on Global any more unless there is another one of those idiots that love putting trade requests in Global chat... Global Moderators can monitor Global (since they have muting power), and the CMs can be in game advisers to the players.

Section 2: Trolling CMs to death

url.jpegNBwlzTx.png

If someone is being mean to a CM or just trying to waste their time with useless advice like for instance, "CNN is a lot better then FOX news" or "CMs are idiots", then CMs have the option to disable the person from using this option for an hour, a day, 5 days, a month, or even could be ban worthy. If you want to talk about opinions about something, you can always PM them in game at their spare time. Insults by PMs will not be acceptable and that particular staff member can report it to a GM in the staff lounge. So overall, just stay civil and no insults in the face please...

Section 3: Logs for the Senior GMs and Squirtle

WindowsClipboard.jpgJg21S1Q.png

If a CM helps someone, then this information will automatically go to Kudasai, Hisagi, and Squirtle. This can help the grading process of the progress of that certain staff member. This system will probably be a little easier for Sr GMs and Squirtle to monitor the CMs and if a CM wants to log in, it will be easier for them to do their jobs.

Conclusion of suggestion

In my opinion, this suggestion can increase productivity of of the CMs and make their jobs a bit easier in game. 80% of newbies I talk to here, don't even know about forums or TS. So, I feel like that CMs can access people in game a lot easier with this tool and the new players will be able to move into this community a lot easier then before this option.

I don't want there to be log evidence of the things I say to Noad

You are not a newbie, but you can PM Noad at her spare time

Here is what I mean

the structure can be like this

Menu ---> Avaliable CMs -----> Directory

What is the Directory in particular. simple, it is a place where you get to see all the CMs that are online. For instance,

NoadHunter ONLINE

Fudnud OFFLINE

All the CMs will be listed in this directory and basically help out players when they are stuck...

Ok, lets say I want to talk to Noad, I click on Noad's name and an index will pop up with just you and her. All the questions there will be logged, so I would advise that you don't say any thing other then Pokemmo related topics. It will be more systematic this way then now because CMs are getting a ton of PMs to the point where they feel stressed. This can probably help the staff be more effective then they are currently. Edited by XelaKebert
Don't multipost

Most staff members are too busy to take care of everything what people have to ask, also not to mention that the forums have pretty much all the information needed hence why the CM's have the power to link in chats...
Global or channel can be used as a support chat if the person is in need, if they don't want to request help publicly they can whisper a member as well, not every staff member wants to get shitload of whispers for everything question there is...
Not to mention the feature support which you can see in the menu tab...

you are aware that there is a /DND option for that right?

implying that doesn't exist...

Most staff members are too busy to take care of everything what people have to ask, also not to mention that the forums have pretty much all the information needed hence why the CM's have the power to link in chats...
Global or channel can be used as a support chat if the person is in need, if they don't want to request help publicly they can whisper a member as well, not every staff member wants to get shitload of whispers for everything question there is...
Not to mention the feature support which you can see in the menu tab...

you are aware that there is a /DND option for that right?

implying that doesn't exist...

Ok, Malorne, I will answer your concerns to this idea even though I know that you hate me and want to shut down every idea I have...

1. Trolling CMs to death: /DND will block everyone that tries to get into contact with them, making it ineffective, but with "Avaliable CM" option, they can do /DND and at the same time answer people's questions without PMing.

2. Logs for the Senior GMs and Squirtle: I know they exist, they can even look into whispers if they wanted too, but with this application, every letter typed will be logged in their logs. Much easier system to grade the CMs. Then once a CM gets promoted to Global Mod, they will no longer have access to that area and instead, they will have to monitor the Global Chat from "Idiot Traders" that just annoy the Global citizens that are trying to have a constructive conversation!