Baby Pokemon Art Contest (5th October-31st October)

Noad

IGN: Ploegy

Meet little Cubleo the baby Pokemon of the Litleo -> Pyroar evolutionary line

00FN4wM.png

Proof that this is my own:

[spoiler]

AvP6ZiU.jpg

ENKAxa2.png

XGEB4AI.png[/spoiler]

My inspiration:

[spoiler]

BabySimba.gif

Thank you Lion King c:[/spoiler]

Just saying but i like it better without colors :P

Just saying but i like it better without colors :P

And I prefer it with the colors makes it pop a lot more than the plain lineart does

[spoiler]

This is really saying something since I always prefer my black and white drawings to my colored ones[/spoiler]

IGN: LeGaryOak

Carnicrock

The Bug-Catcher Pokemon

Carnicrock.png

Evolutionairy line: It evolves into Carnivine at level 32

Type: Grass

Ability: Suction Cups

Height: 0,9 m

Weight: 19 kg

PokeDex Entry: Carnicrock digs its pot into the earth using its roots. When it has found a nice place to ingrain itself it will attract prey with it’s sweet smelling drool and gulps them down.

Description: Carnicrock is a baby pokemon and can therefore not breed. It is said to move around with its roots but will usually stay at the same place once it has found a nice place to ingrain itself. Carnicrock can only eat small prey. Opposed to its evolution Carnivine, it hunts better at night than day due to its remarkably larger pupils.

Proof:

[spoiler]

This was originally drawn in hand so here is the drawing of it:

Carnicrock_prove.png

I can also provide screenshots from the Gimp file if needed ;) But I guess the drawing will be enough. (Right?)

[/spoiler]

Disclaimer: My wonderful girlfriend really liked this event so she decided to make an entry but since she doesn't really play she posted it in my name, hopefully that's okay(I did help a little bit haha). :)

I (We) really hope you like it! :D

IGN: LeGaryOak

Carnicrock

The Bug-Catcher Pokemon

Carnicrock.png

Evolutionairy line: It evolves into Carnivine at level 32

Type: Grass

Ability: Suction Cups

Height: 0,9 m

Weight: 19 kg

PokeDex Entry: Carnicrock digs its pot into the earth using its roots. When it has found a nice place to ingrain itself it will attract prey with it’s sweet smelling drool and gulps them down.

Description: Carnicrock is a baby pokemon and can therefore not breed. It is said to move around with its roots but will usually stay at the same place once it has found a nice place to ingrain itself. Carnicrock can only eat small prey. Opposed to its evolution Carnivine, it hunts better at night than day due to its remarkably larger pupils.

Proof:

[spoiler]

This was originally drawn in hand so here is the drawing of it:

Carnicrock_prove.png

I can also provide screenshots from the Gimp file if needed ;) But I guess the drawing will be enough. (Right?)

[/spoiler]

Disclaimer: My wonderful girlfriend really liked this event so she decided to make an entry but since she doesn't really play she posted it in my name, hopefully that's okay(I did help a little bit haha). :)

I (We) really hope you like it! :D

i see what u did there
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GncYQHBJIw[/spoiler]

ah hah: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14180-event-suggestions-feedback/?p=797169

(not claiming you saw this though)

I think I will find time to start on bebe mawile tomorrow in honour of kellypoo. ;D 

Also the entires are wildly entertaining, I hope there are more to come. 

I cant take credit entirely for this idea because it was Tranzmaster who suggested it when I was thinking of ideas. I love the Eeveelution suggestion, I'm sure that would be a really popular art contest. Looking forward to baby Mawile making an appearance sometime soon.  B)

I cant take credit entirely for this idea because it was Tranzmaster who suggested it when I was thinking of ideas. I love the Eeveelution suggestion, I'm sure that would be a really popular art contest. Looking forward to baby Mawile making an appearance sometime soon.  B)

I'm just glad there are art contests again to be frank haha~

Keep it up, darling.

Work in progress. (Will edit later)

IGN: holiow

I made a cute, chubby baby keckleon. His face glows. He can't blend in the environment because he's a wuss. He just glows to attract insects and eat them.

8ffVs9r.png

Here's also a bw version I liked but I don't know if the judges will like it:

lHILpwo.png

Proof:

[spoiler]

de80899a31.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by Hol

Needs more bevel and emboss

[spoiler]Way to fail like everybody else and just make a small version of the poke[spoiler]I miss you[/spoiler][/spoiler]

But I made him chubby with different ears and patterns ;~;

IGN: ZeroZephy

Finished product:
296nl02.png

Pokemon: Raikou

I made raikou's fur spiky for he is still young and may not be able to groom himself. and also the hair on his back is red instead of violet since i just had the idea that raikou grew his hair to violet as time pass by. the tatoos was not visible by the time. 

The drawing style i used would reflect to raikou's "Baby appearance" making it as cute as possible
                                               hope you people like it o3o!                           -Zero Zephy

IGN: ZeroZephy

Finished product:
296nl02.png

Pokemon: Raikou

I made raikou's fur spiky for he is still young and may not be able to groom himself. and also the hair on his back is red instead of violet since i just had the idea that raikou grew his hair to violet as time pass by. the tatoos was not visible by the time. 

The drawing style i used would reflect to raikou's "Baby appearance" making it as cute as possible
                                               hope you people like it o3o!                           -Zero Zephy

Omg this is adorable c: I almost did Raikou too, but changed my mind

I doth claimith baby absol.
uwot?

I'm prepared to be outclassed by Digital, and people with more Paper skills than I, but I had to give it a shot <3

Pokemon: Lisol (Lie-sol)

Type: Dark

Evolution: Max Friendship at Night --> Absol

IGN: Inarin

Attempted Digital. Failed Miserably. Paper Only Submission.

I will, at some point, get a Graphics Tablet for Digital Drawings.

[spoiler]

Haven't drawn anything in over 6 years. Rather proud of myself for something THIS mediocre.

You should notice the tail, horn, hair and mane are significantly smaller, not to mention the Pokemon itself would be too.

qoe8BSp.jpg[/spoiler]

IGN: Natton

I decided to do a cute ass Latias as a baby! :D 

BabyLatias.jpg

And here's my proofs:

[spoiler]
Step1.jpg

Step2.jpg

Step3.jpg

Step4.jpg

[/spoiler]

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMAHGAWD IMPLEMENT IN2HOENN