[Art] Fera does Art - Artwork, Banners, Layouts and more!

Fera

Could you draw me a squirtle squad squirtle for my avatar? :3

I don't know if you are still really doing these but, a meowth and lapras with a christmas tree would be cute for the hollidays :3

Definitely still doing these, just a bit busy at the moment.  

[spoiler]End of semester assignments and projects (one of which I haven't started, oops) and other obligations IRL are keeping me away from my laptop, and when I do get home I just wanna relax.  :C  I'll be around to do artstuff more regularly after my classes tomorrow afternoon through Sunday.  Stuff'll get done.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]End of semester assignments and projects (one of which I haven't started, oops) and other obligations IRL are keeping me away from my laptop, and when I do get home I just wanna relax.  :C  I'll be around to do artstuff more regularly after my classes tomorrow afternoon through Sunday.  Stuff'll get done.
[/spoiler]

I feel you, still gotta have time to edit those ruffles and frilly bits/edit your posts 10 times. :P

[/spoiler]

This speaks to me right now. All my end of the semester stuff is killing me right now too. Sucks so much

I don't know if you are still really doing these but, a meowth and lapras with a christmas tree would be cute for the hollidays :3

chistmas tree incoming

dj9s8.png

and ya know, color and stuff.

they're singing and I love them

Edited by Feravyne