[Art] Fera does Art - Artwork, Banners, Layouts and more!

Fera

I was wondering, if you could do that same painting style with my drawing request. 
You can choose either one that interest you. :) I want just a pokemon painted a Snorlax or Banette.
Please and thank you :)
Also I love a sketchy style, so you can leave it like a sketch if you you're not feeling up to painting. :D

Edited by Mellow

I was wondering, if you could do that same painting style with my drawing request. 
You can choose either one that interest you. :) I want just a pokemon painted a Snorlax or Banette.
Please and thank you :)
Also I love a sketchy style, so you can leave it like a sketch if you you're not feeling up to painting. :D

Sketchy sketch

eTaSb.png

And big painting

[spoiler]Ldnt9XO.png

[/spoiler]

excuse me but unlike u, fera and i are polite mature adults who don't automatically assume everything is lewd

Best part of bein an adult is lewdness, but not everything is lewd.  I'm like 60% sure.

I know Fera. That's not all together true... c:

I like your wording.

Sorry that I haven't been doing many requests, but I've been working super hard on other artwork that (hopefully) displays my full ability.  Everyone's free to keep leaving requests, but I'm going to be way more selective with what I complete.  I'll revamp the first post with details in the next few days, and show off some of the new artwork.