Smeargle's Art Academy (December 21st)

Eggplant

iB4uuea.png

The Smeargle Art Academy is tough competition. Not everyone can make a living off art. But with hard work and dedication, a bit of talent and a dash of RNG, you can get anywhere. But first things first, time to learn some schoolwork. Can your smeargle sketch as fast as it can take notes?

Date/Time: Sunday, December 21st, 2PM EST

Prize: 250 RP per round

Explanation: Players are required to teach a smeargle a provided moveset, as fast as they can. The moveset required will be stated in Global chat at the beginning of each round. The first player who can show a Smeargle that meets the moveset requirements and abides by all the rules, wins the round!

There will be three rounds.

Rules:

• The Smeargle must have the moveset specified in global chat.
  • Catch time is irrelevant.
  • In order to submit their pokemon, the player needs to whisper me and link me their Smeargle. They're free to post it in public chats after.

Is 250 rp even better than 4 mushrooms?

250 RP each round, also, let's say you got 300 RP left, you win one round, you can buy yourself a 500RP item without the must of donating :v)

I think I got 1400 RP, -1000 because Amnesia Brace I will buy so I think I will try participating here to get that 500RP breakpoint hue

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who showed up and participated!

I hope you all had fun.

The winner of all three consecutive rounds is AlateaOlwyn!

Sincerest congratulations!

[spoiler]

Round 1:

Twineedle, Camouflage, Slack Off, Tail Glow.

Round 2:
Super Fang, Sharpen, Kinesis, Octazooka.

Round 3:
Skull Bash, Spider Web, Teeter Dance, Barrage.
[/spoiler]