[comp archive] baton pass thread

ThinkNice

Question

Just a very small suggestion for the comp alley mods, just how the previous threads were revived and put into the archives can we get the Baton Pass Discussion thread back in there as well? It's, as far as I know, the only ban that has stayed through the game and it helps prevent the shitstorms we get now and then in GD and CA (like today) by just linking the 70+ pages thread,

7 answers to this question

As far as I recall correctly, there were clarifications that most of the past discussion pre-split were removed due to their irrelevance. That being said, Baton Pass, although needed for it's clarity for a ban, was thrown in the void alongside the other discussions. 

I know you don't remember what the important stuff was written there, but you made the damn thread yourself, for Lucifer's sake. Pretty sure you and your council pals can rewrite the banning explanation somewhere. 

As far as I recall correctly, there were clarifications that most of the past discussion pre-split were removed due to their irrelevance. That being said, Baton Pass, although needed for it's clarity for a ban, was thrown in the void alongside the other discussions. 

I know you don't remember what the important stuff was written there, but you made the damn thread yourself, for Lucifer's sake. Pretty sure you and your council pals can rewrite the banning explanation somewhere. 

It's not about the explanation, it's more about the discussion itself.

It's not about the explanation, it's more about the discussion itself.

Well, I suppose that's significant, but there was a lot of repetitive sass in there. In the event that it can't be brought back, you kinda have to write it up yourself somewhere else, or you make another thread proposing it to be brought back just so we can see the opposition for the sake of discussion -- and voila, another thread, which hopefully isn't as ridiculous as the GD thread in terms of content. 

W8 why do you need this? Are people asking for it bak or u just want to have it just as a reference point for if the convo does come bak up in the future (which it undoubtedly will when we get u-turn)

Reference, some guy was arguing for it in general discussion a week or so ago, and the thread would have been a nice place to send him.