[Sig][Contest] Signature Contest!

#SoManySignaturesBiggerThan500x200WhichWouldActuallyMakeSense

Sorry for my ignorance, but, why would the size matter for this specifically? When the image is set as your signature on this forum, it gets resized anyways... so.. Isn't it being bigger than 500x200 still fine so the judges can easier see it and what you did + the work you put into it?

Sorry for my ignorance, but, why would the size matter for this specifically? When the image is set as your signature on this forum, it gets resized anyways... so.. Isn't it being bigger than 500x200 still fine so the judges can easier see it and what you did + the work you put into it?

Sigs are meant to be small. Working with the small space and having the end result still catch someones eye is the magic of it imo.

For example and I don't mean to be rude by any means. Your submission looks alot better when you posted it full size vs how it looks in your current sig on the mmo forums.

Sigs are meant to be small. Working with the small space and having the end result still catch someones eye is the magic of it imo.

For example and I don't mean to be rude by any means. Your submission looks alot better when you posted it full size vs how it looks in your current sig on the mmo forums.

Yea, the size is what separates a signature contest from just a general art contest. But hey, it was not specified in the rules so we'll see.

Yea, the size is what separates a signature contest from just a general art contest.

This is correct, sorry I didn't mention anything about it in the rules. The size is also a important aspect in a signature, I can't have everyone submitting signatures in different sizes also. That being said, participants must have their signature in the size of 500x200 . You guys have more than enough time to resize them or edit them to fit that size. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Edit

Rule updated, signatures need to have a size of [500 or less] x [200 or less]

Edited by Hassan

This is correct, sorry I didn't mention anything about it in the rules. The size is also a important aspect in a signature, I can't have everyone submitting signatures in different sizes also. That being said, participants must have their signature in the size of 500x200. You guys have more than enough time to resize them or edit them to fit that size. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Could it be lower or slightly higher than 500x200px? (ex. 356x200px , 500x281px)

Could it be lower or slightly higher than 500x200px? (ex. 356x200px , 500x281px)

As I said in my previous post, I don't like to have entries with different sizes. All entries must be 500x200. This way it's fair for all the participants competing in this competition.

Edit:

Edited by Hassan

Sigs must be [500 or less] x [200 or less]

New rule

Abide

I don't see why you couldn't have it less than 500x200. Like it makes sense to allow people to make it less than what the size allowed would be. It's not like it's any easier to work in a smaller area

You know he was changing it dont be so critical

Edited by DrCraig

I don't see why you couldn't have it less than 500x200. Like it makes sense to allow people to make it less than what the size allowed would be. It's not like it's any easier to work in a smaller area

I agree. just trying to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

This is correct, sorry I didn't mention anything about it in the rules. The size is also a important aspect in a signature, I can't have everyone submitting signatures in different sizes also. That being said, participants must have their signature in the size of 500x200 . You guys have more than enough time to resize them or edit them to fit that size. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Edit

dammit hassan my sig was 500*250 by mistake ;-;