Oceanic May: Tag Team Edition (Sunday 3rd May)

Noad

"Registration:
Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one couple per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration."

about this. since this is a gimick and requires 2 people can the "no edit" rule go away? if you and your partner want to change your team name? o if your partner cant make it and you need to get a substitute?

"Registration:
Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one couple per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration."

about this. since this is a gimick and requires 2 people can the "no edit" rule go away? if you and your partner want to change your team name? o if your partner cant make it and you need to get a substitute?

If you would like to change your team name or make modifications to your line up I would rather you whisper me directly in game. :) One of the main reasons why we dont allow edited posts is because we refresh the thread 10 minutes before and make the bracket so we would not see any last minute edits and it could mess up the bracket. So I would rather you whisper me~

is there a limited to the number of characters we are able to have for our team name?

for example would "IStoleDedesMareeps" be too long?

No limit, although I may have to shorten it if it doesn't fit in the bracket (I'm not sure if there is a character limit?)