Design your own Pokeball (1st August - 15th August)

Ladies, gentlemen, and beloved Moemon,

Today I bring you a shocking new item that could change the face of Pokemon forever! Today I bring you an item so shockingly strong, I'm shocked it could even be sold on the market! Ladies, gentlemen, and beloved Moemon, today I bring you: the Lightning Ball!!

jkx7uu.png

With a ball this fancy looking, it's no surprise this ball comes with many functions and features! In fact, I'm sure you will be stunned by the the sheer number of them!

To begin with, due to its nature, this ball is strongly attracted to Electric-type Pokemon, and slightly attracted to Water-type and/or Steel-type Pokemon. It will increases the catch rate towards those type of Pokemon. However, being electrical in nature, it's not as effective towards Ground-type or Rock-type Pokemon but who would want to catch a piece of rock or a pile of dirt anyways?

Secondly, if by chance this ball could not hold on to your intended prey due to your terrible throwing skill and whatnot (this product gives no warranty on improper usage, and offers no liability for self-inflicted injuries, inflicted injuries,nausea, emotional damages, traumas, comas or deaths), it still have a secondary effect of DAZZLING IT WITH YOUR SWAG, or in political term, Paralyze your intended target with Paralysis.

But wait, that's not all! This ball can also be HELD by your beloved Pokemon (and Moemon). When HELD by an Electric-type Pokemon, it acts as an BATTERY CHARGER! It will generate electricity for you as you are going on your adventure. Cell phone ran out of battery? No need to fear! You have your Lightning Ball Charger to charge that bad boy right up! Need to cook up a meal in the middle of the wilderness or mountain but all you have is an electric stove with a wall plug? No need to fear! You have your Lightning Ball Charger to power those gadgets and cook yourself a hot tasty meal.

What an amazing ball! But you must be thinking, oh jeez Moetal, that ball sounds like it's going to be expensive. Well lucky for you, here comes the real shocker: This amazing ball is only for $1999. That's right you heard me, all these functions are only $1999. But wait, if you call now, we'll sweeten the deal even more! We'll give you a SECOND Lightning Ball free when you buy one. That's right, you are getting TWO Lightning Ball for the price of one! What a shocking deal! Call now before they're all gone!

1-800-SHOCKING

This advertisement is sponsored by Lt Surge. 

IGN Moetal
Edited by Moetal

Noad, can you a recommend a software I could possibly use for the pokeball contest. I will be using computerized art to make mines, just wondering which software is the best for this type of art work. I'm not using:

-Paint

-Gimp

-GraphicsGale

I already tried those, i'm going to need better software please.

Edit: I would have entered, but didnt know which program/application/software to use. Gl with pokeballs everyone else ^^.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Steel Ball

fQWzqeP.jpg?1Price: $1500
fQWzqeP.jpg?1Sell for: $750
fQWzqeP.jpg?1Locations: Mauville City, Four Island, and Ever Grande Poke Mart

fQWzqeP.jpg?1Effect: It allows the player to catch wild Pokemon; works better on steel-type.
fQWzqeP.jpg?1Catch rate: 3x if used on a steel-type
                       1x otherwise
fQWzqeP.jpg?1Description: A Ball that works well on Steel-type Pokemon.

kdDQSHL.jpg

The Steel Ball idea came from my love for steel-type Pokemons. It is designed with two fins

and a steel-type logo. My purpose is to help trainers having a hard time catching steel-type
Pokemons, getting rid of those wasted efforts and money just to catch one. With this Ball,

it will be much easier for trainers to catch them and make it less time consuming.

fQWzqeP.jpg?1IGN: NEILSTEVEN

Edited by NEILSTEVEN

maded with (maybe) the most NU skills in photoshop, focused in the new breed system (better than release its have 1 pokeball)

1. Magnet ball

[spoiler]

magnet.png

2x ratio in steel and electric pokemons

1x otherwise

obtained by trading with certain npc: 1 magnemite/magneton = 1 Magnet ball

[/spoiler]

2. Magik ball

[spoiler]

karp.png

variant without those moustache and such

karp2.png

2x catch ratio in magikarp

x0.75 otherwise

obtained by trading with certain npc: 1 Oran/Sitrus/Chesto/Rawst/Aspear/Leppa Berry = 1 Magik ball

[/spoiler]

3.Field ball

[spoiler]

field.png

1.5x catch ratio in Field Egg group pokemons

1x otherwise

obtained by trading with certain npc: 1 Magikarp = 1 Field ball

[/spoiler]

edit: IGN: Toxiica

Edited by screamfields

IGN: Shain [spoiler]UtZpeim.jpg.[/spoiler] (Resize if possible please)Well..This was done in paint. Not paint.net. Paint. Don't hate. The Item Ball! If the pokemon you catch has a chance to hold an item (and it is not holding it,of course) it has a 50% chance to be given it as you catch it! Very helpful for shard hunting, everstone hunting, and many more! This pokeball is aquired when having over 25 items in your bag and visiting the PokeMart in Mauville (Hoenn) and Saffron (Kanto)! It is quite useful,so it is 1,200 Yen. When you buy 10x of these items,you get 1 extra! (Does not stack for 20,30,40 etc.)

[spoiler]picaSwzoM0.jpg[/spoiler] The Party Ball! If you have the pokemon you are attempting to catch in your party,it multiplies the catch rate by 1.25x! It has the normal catch rate of a pokeball if you have none of the pokemon in your party. 1.25x-1 pokemon | 2.50x- 2 pokemon | 3.75x-3 pokemon | Etc. until 6! If you have 6 in your party then it is about a 95% percent chance of catching it! Very useful for ditto hunting,starter hunting,or just CATCHMMO hunting!

Edited by ShainPlays
Genetic Ball

Has 1x Catch Rate for each perfect IV the target has. If the target has no perfect IV's the genetic ball has a catch rate of 0x and a message is displayed saying that "The Genetic Ball did not open". If the genetic ball does not open, it returns to your inventory at the end of the battle.

Mental Ball
Has 4x catch rate is the target suffers from one of the following conditions: infatuation, confusion Taunt, Encore, Torment, Disable.

Question: Does art have to be included? If so I will try to draw pics in ms paint.

Poke ball #1: Type Ball. REMOVED.: because it was too mainstream and we already have diveball,netball, etc. 
Poke ball #2: Thief ball
Description: A Poke Ball with the ability to capture another trainers pokemon.(NPC Only)
*It's made to easily catch wild rare pokemon like Feebas in the future.
Ball Cost 1.5K
Catch Rate: That of a Ultra Ball.
Sprite: [spoiler] gqfMB9m.png [/spoiler] Sprite is crappy because I used Paint.
Poke ball #3: Nature Ball:
Description: A Pokemon caught using a Nature Ball has the same nature as the first Pokemon in the Trainers Party.
ExtraInfo:  The Nature Ball is a type of Pokeball that was made to ease the Grind in MMO. It will has little but very useful change impact on the game.
Balls Cost: 3K
Catch Rate: Same as an Ultra Ball
Sprite: [spoiler] 9HKCI5e.png [/spoiler]

Edit: Pokeball #4:GL Ball (Genderless Ball)
Descriotion: A pokeball that is made not for the purpose of catching wild pokemon, but to use on the eggs received at daycare.The ball re-writes the genetic codes of the pokemon while making it genderless and able to breed with another genderless pokemon.
Ball Cost: 5K
Catch Rate: Same as a Poke ball.
Sprite: [spoiler] 3YOfJOF.png [/spoiler]

Extra Info:
[spoiler]*As mentioned in the description above, the ball's main goal is to use on the eggs received at the Daycare, the Pokemon then servers as a ditto.
*"what if you breed two Pokemon in the same ball??"
ans: OldMan: "These pokemon can't breed together"
*Another awesome reason for this invention is FUTURE LEGENDARY POKEMON IMPLEMENTATION. Legendary pokemon too are genderless. GL Ball ftw. [/spoiler]

IGN: ObamaEx
Took me long because idk how to use Gimp and i had to fill pixel by pixel using paint. (except Thief Ball)
P.S All Balls are available at and after fourth gym city marts. 
Edit: Catch rates added.

Edited by ObamaExNo2

(entry just for fun doesnt count to the conquest)

1.RNG ALMIGHTY BALL

[spoiler]

rng2.png

The (no-more) secret factions Followers of the RNG and Brotherhood of RNG know when you born, also know when the pokeworld borns too. sience seasons are thing of the past, to remember you how many years you have in the pokeworld they give you this ball as gift for each year in pokeworld you live. anyway its broke and have no use, no catch ratio, no move tutor needs it. A old story tell about this ball can give you some (bad and good) luck in the duels, whatever you dont care about it

0x catch ratio in any pokemon

obtained in the birthday of your character has been created

unown words Translated by Bing:

rng-god-help-virs-aw-dk-lyle-for¹-bor²

¹followers of rng

²brotherhood of rng

[/spoiler]