Lower the Price of Breeding Braces

DoubleJ

Question

But if it doesn't need speed then you're fine :P

wow just wow
Sure if you dont need speed then its fine
But what poke doesnt need speed?
Ofcourse certain pokes can live without it cuze shit basespeed/walls
But they would hurt with lowered spdef/def/hp iv cuze even dat 1 iv can make huge difference but i agree certain pokes can live with the easy "fix"

wow just wow
Sure if you dont need speed then its fine
But what poke doesnt need speed?
Ofcourse certain pokes can live without it cuze shit basespeed/walls
But they would hurt with lowered spdef/def/hp iv cuze even dat 1 iv can make huge difference but i agree certain pokes can live with the easy "fix"

Yeah 1 iv makes a difference, but only at the very top lvl... if you're a casual getting into comp I'm sure you could live with 30 speed and an extra 1.8mil to actually create a team.

6x5 =30

Give this man a degree.

Yeah 1 iv makes a difference, but only at the very top lvl... if you're a casual getting into comp I'm sure you could live with 30 speed and an extra 1.8mil to actually create a team.

Give this man a degree.

Told you im godly at math
But you and mina didnt believe me

Well sure getting casually in to comp the iv loss wouldnt be to bad but im sure you can agree with the tryhards 1 iv can kill you Edited by Bilburt

Every IV matters, If you dropped as little as 2 points in one, you will no longer be able to train it to survive certain hits, or guarantee a KO on something. Not even mentioning what a disaster it is to be slower than your opponent on a fast team speed tie.

exactly what ive been trying to say you just said it better

Told you im godly at math
But you and mina didnt believe me

Well sure getting casually in to comp the iv loss wouldnt be to bad but im sure you can agree with the tryhards 1 iv can kill you

Tryhards probably won't struggle as much for money though, And casuals just starting I'm sure would rather have multiple decent comps so they can actually have a team over one godly perfectly hp bred comp and no team.

Tryhards probably won't struggle as much for money though, And casuals just starting I'm sure would rather have multiple decent comps so they can actually have a team over one godly perfectly hp bred comp and no team.

tss take me as example i had decent comps i still was bad cuze everyone did have thos "godly" comps
Casual comp is gone tou either are good/have good pokes or you just struggle and lose everything

tss take me as example i had decent comps i still was bad cuze everyone did have thos "godly" comps
Casual comp is gone tou either are good/have good pokes or you just struggle and lose everything

Bil... skill is more important that good pokes, it wasn't because they had godly comps, you just suck :P

(I know i do too before you say >.>)

Bil... skill is more important that good pokes, it wasn't because they had godly comps, you just suck :P

(I know i do too before you say >.>)

i never said i was good but even with coaching i got from you guys i still couldnt win cuze i got got either outspeeded or just out damaged
Legit i cant call anyone bad cuze that would be hypocritical

With the mechanics the way it is now higher brace prices are the only thing thats keeping pokemon from inflating too fast. Although they are inflating even still, just at a slower rate than they use to. My solution is to add durability to breed pokemon, then you can lower the price of braces w/o worrying about the effect on the economy. I made a thread about it about a week ago.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56515-add-a-durability-counter-to-breed-pokemon/

With the mechanics the way it is now higher brace prices are the only thing thats keeping pokemon from inflating too fast. Although they are inflating even still, just at a slower rate than they use to. My solution is to add durability to breed pokemon, then you can lower the price of braces w/o worrying about the effect on the economy. I made a thread about it about a week ago.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56515-add-a-durability-counter-to-breed-pokemon/

We just need cheaper braces, not our comps to die, we're not masochists.
-Pros: Satisfy your theory.
-Cons: Everyone will quit the game, we're not gonna breed the same comps each time, ev train it Each time, grind the BP moves EAch time, teach it shards moves EACH time, where is the sense in that ? there are millions of ways to fix the pokeconomy that don't involve such a masochistic idea.