Make PC organizing count as being active and not kick me for AFK

Rigamorty

Question

I like to spend 30+ minutes at a time staring at my pc and looking through things I have and trying to think of things I can do that might actually make me want to stay online.

But, being kicked offline while doing that has a tendency to make me not want to be online trying to do things anymore.

Point being make it so that moving things around in the pc, or opening summary windows count as being active as far as the AFK timer goes.

4 answers to this question

I like to spend 30+ minutes at a time staring at my pc and looking through things I have and trying to think of things I can do that might actually make me want to stay online.

But, being kicked offline while doing that has a tendency to make me not want to be online trying to do things anymore.

Point being make it so that moving things around in the pc, or opening summary windows count as being active as far as the AFK timer goes.

Yes! I've had this problem a few times. I thought 'what? I was doing something!' 

Moving stuff around counts if that helps. Just move something around once every 20 minutes.

Here is I like about the PC moving thing, it keeps you alert as to what goes on in game. Staring at a computer would not be a practical prevention of AFK otherwise Vermillion could become abandoned once implemented (since starring at a computer is more convenient than flying to one city and spectating in a crowded area). I think the more practical solution is to have the current system that the devs implemented for AFK prevention.