PokeMMO Staff Avatar Challenge 2

Perry

[spoiler]66xi1i.jpg[/spoiler]

Must state who the avatar is for: Noad

What Pokemon you have drawn: Skitty

IGN - Spuuck

(I post it earlier using my old forum account...but the IGN is still same..)

[spoiler]s1ro0l.png[/spoiler]

Must state who the avatar is for: Pereiraa
     What Pokemon you have drawn: Lucario
     IGN: Spuuck

Edited by XSpuuckX

Can i draw something like a bunch of lucarios fighting each other; a modified lucario (like one eye green); or the tree favorite pokemon in the same frame (i.e. lucario, absol, hitmanchan)? Is it posibble to use cubism or alike?

I saw someone mistook a hitmonchan with a hitmonlee by the way :P

Make them as big as you like and as high of quality as you like. Gravatar will scale it for their servers when you upload it, with respect to aspect ratio and quality. After that each site you have hooked to it will just display the image according to the display properties they have set. Here they are set to be 90x90 at maximum size, but I would not suggest making your entry that size because other sites may not be set to the same size and you could end up with things looking really weird elsewhere.

Pokemon: Skitty

IGN: HamburgerHero

untitled_by_pokeball18-d9j70o4.png

(Link if picture is not showing: http://pokeball18.deviantart.com/art/Skitty-for-PokeMMO-Art-Contest-576435748)

Pokemon: Piplup

IGN: HamburgerHero

untitled_by_pokeball18-d9j70u5.png

(Link if picture is not showing: http://pokeball18.deviantart.com/art/Piplup-for-PokeMMO-Art-Contest-576435965)

Submission Period: November 15th 00:01am GMT - December 15th 11:59pm GMT // November 14th 7:01pm EST - December 15th 6:59pm EST

Would just like to point out that there are 2 days remaining for anyone that wants to submit art.

After that date the threat will be closed and submited for judging. Results should be up sometime during christmas. Good luck!

First, I stopped PokeMMO but I did it a week ago, so it's more an apart-participation (is it correct? Sry for my approximative english). 
If I had to be one of the winner, please give the prices to the next one. And do what you want with the draw ^^ 

Pokemon: Shiny Lapras

IGN; Aorig

[spoiler]1450117358-caracal-f.jpg  1450117356-caracal-f-125.jpg [/spoiler]

Edited by Aorig