Santa's Photoshoot 2!

Caracal

Santa's Photo Shoot

Explanation

All of Santa's little elves have worked so hard to help keep Christmas running smoothly. And this time Santa wants to give back to the elves. He got each and every elf their very own portrait! He picked a moment when they were together and put it in a frame to capture the moment forever. Each photo was different and unique in their own way. Would you like to help make Santa's picture extra special while adding some Pokemon spirit into the mix?!

Guidelines/Rules

Your entry must include one Santa figure and one Elf figure. These figures can be Pokemon in disguise or a human version you decide to create. Each drawing must include 4 different Pokemon. If you choose to make the Elf and Santa figures Pokemon these do not count towards the 4 required. Creativity and originality will not go unnoticed. You must provide proof of your drawing. If you are found to be fraudulently copying another persons artwork you will be automatically disqualified. Entries can be done by any means of art. From sculptures to hand drawn to digitally drawn. Every entry must have a title that relates in someway to their entry. A very short description of what is happening in your entry (No more than 250 words) More than 250 words will result in disqualification. ** Taking photos from the internet and manipulating them in another art program does not count as art and will result in a DQ.**

Grading "Rubric"

How original your piece of work is.

The cohesiveness of your entry and what it includes.

Creativity.

Relevance of your title/description to your entry.

If you followed the rules or not.

Amount of effort your entry seems to have taken.

Entry details.

Dates

Contest Start Date - December 1st EST

Contest End Date - December 31st 11:59PM EST

Prize

1st Place: Shiny Smeargle (untradable)

2nd Place: $500,000 OR 10,000 Battle Points

3rd Place: Honorable Mention

Host: Caracal
Refs : Zehkar Noad Perry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally finished it~

I'm a noob at colouring

[spoiler]

Title: A Chilly Christmas

Elf: Sneasel

Santa: Delibird

chilly_christmas_finished_by_pokeball18-

IGN:HamburgerHero

Description: Its a very cold night, but all the Pokemon that have gathered here didn't mind. They are all waiting to receive their presents from Santa Deli.

[/spoiler]

All Ice types... except for the big tree

and the the proof part

[spoiler]For the proof part, a WIP pic

2gx0hh0.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by WurstPotato

IGN: xfishermenxxfjx

Title: A Christmas surprise for the Team Rocket

Santa: Giovanni

Elf: Persian

Description: Giovanni is the well-known boss of the criminal organization Team Rocket. It is just common for people to think that he is just a bad egg who deserves the harshest punishment. However, you may have a slightly change of impression about him if you see the following photo. This was a selfie seems to be taken by Giovanni who were decorating the Team Rocket secret base on the Christmas Day, with his little elves: Persian, Weezing, Arbok and his newly caught shiny grimer, in order to give a big surprise to his beloved grunts.

[spoiler]

2195rfo.png

[/spoiler]

proof

[spoiler]

1znan15.jpg

[/spoiler]

Got mine done!!!

IGN: WolfgangDamien

Title: Family Portrait

Santa: Jynx

Elf: Shiny Machoke

Pokemon 1-4: Machoke, Gyarados, Kabuto, Exeggutor

Summary: 

"In order to spend some time with both hunky Machoke brothers, Santa Jynx decided that a family portrait would be the perfect gift for her newest elf, a Shiny Machoke owned by WolfgangDamien. The family poses around an Exeggutor happily decorated for the holiday. Shiny Machoke gives his best smile, Jynx strikes a pose, Machoke has been caught snickering at his brother's Elf Hat, and in the back, all gussied up, not to be outdone by Jynx, is Sasha the sassy female Gyarados and WolfgangDamien's Naughty pet Kabuto riding on her tail. Unfortunately, WolfgangDamien could not be present to pose for the photo due to injuries he sustained prior to the shooting.

I'd like to leave everyone with a word of caution: To all trainers taking Holiday photos this year, when your Gyarados tells you she wants to wear make up, just listen to her and do it! For your own sake!

Be safe this Holiday Season!"

((For a full view you can Right Click > Open the image in a new tab))

[spoiler]

b9tEFiM.jpg

[/spoiler] 

And here is a collection of in-progress shots from the rough draft, hand drawing and inking process for proof.

[spoiler]

h9fYx7d.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by WolfgangDamien

[spoiler]16htamw.pngicol7a.png[/spoiler]

did I make it in time?...

i just...try....it... :D

IGN: Spuuck

Title:..Christmas Photoshoot..

[spoiler]

Porygon2 want to try her new...camera...

gift to her by her trainer....so then...she invites her dearest pokemon friends

to be a model for her first photoshoot in christmas eve...

[/spoiler]

sorry..i an not very good in english......also..i just give it a try.. :P