Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

20 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

index/railgun 

>Touma OP

He has a niche ability that lets him battle with stronger opponents, but he is actually weak as shit...Most of the times he can win only thanks to psychological weakness in his opponents that otherwise would destroy him, and often when he fights he gets saved by his comrades, or they just actually battle with/for...Plus, i don't even watch the anime, i read the light novel, which is really nice, so i don't think you can really talk about him without actually knowing how the story goes

Edited by londark
1 hour ago, Bluebird said:

So um no one reading hiatus x hiatus at the moment?

I was, i actually liked it a lot but the quality drop on some chimeras arc chapters and the way too long wait made me drop it...may actually take it back if he starts getting on it seriously

1 hour ago, londark said:

I can't stand anymore series with overpowered pooped main characters, be it naruto, one piss, fairy tail etc

"To each their own leaf"- naruto shippuden 335

2 hours ago, Tritios said:

just the fact that it is like 700 episodes just kills my uguu so hard, cant be bothered with starting on a show i'll prolly never finish 

but could you compare it to elfen lied in terms of edgyness and darkness?

elfen lied was cruel, please no.

edit: how do you add a quote in an edit ?

13 minutes ago, Instagramlol said:

click quote then copy and paste it into the post

wow that actually works.

Edited by Bishav
thanks Lyndon
3 hours ago, londark said:

I was, i actually liked it a lot but the quality drop on some chimeras arc chapters and the way too long wait made me drop it...may actually take it back if he starts getting on it seriously

Not sure how I should say this so... (massive spoiler)

Spoiler

IT'S HAPPENING... it came out of nowhere... i wasn't ready.

UWTN9vDr9YFLuXjRdj7kWb15o7OfE29dNNxrHVjr

this was the first one

nyuydw.jpg

the second one is the one im using

never got to see that kuroko sig thou speak of o-o

also pls re-size current sig, it wont auto-scale anymore ;s

a new one would also be acceptable ;p

18 minutes ago, axx said:

this was the first one

nyuydw.jpg

the second one is the one im using

never got to see that kuroko sig thou speak of o-o

also pls re-size current sig, it wont auto-scale anymore ;s

Reveal hidden contents

a new one would also be acceptable ;p

okay, maybe it was another side project I used. Also I no longer have a copy of photoshop so I can't really resize it haha. Try asking Plo or platoons.

ploedgy is scary and idk who platoons is

i can actually re-size it myself but figured it would ask in case you had the original project stored somewhere nbd tho ;p

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

She is the absolute worst. She was actually going to rape someone. That isn't cute crazy, or anything, it's plain disgusting. 

didn't know you were watching it, whats your opinion about the anime so far?

2 hours ago, axx said:

didn't know you were watching it, whats your opinion about the anime so far?

I was intrigued at first and now I love it. I hate Honoka but have found stuff I enjoy in all of the characters besides her - even the disgusting meathead because they have all slowly become invested in one another (obvi we had that one previous relation between mc and red hair). I really like that they're all so obviously different in terms of personality. 

The he concept is actually fairly interesting too. Animation is cool. OP is fantastic. I think this is only the second time I have truly shipped hetero (outside of Satoru and Saki from Shinsekai Yori).

Although I wouldn't mind blue hair and red hair kissing. 

ALSO emotional pain stuff being shared is really great. 

What at do you think??

Edited by Emlee

Its a great anime to watch this season indeed. At first I thought about dropping it since the concept seemed silly but they have pulled it out succesfully. I enjoy most of the characters but the crazy loli and the teacher they recycled from Mawaru Penguindrum. Also I like the fact that the 'original' bond was not a static thing but rather something that sorts of evolve.

Im loving how each episode they leave small hints of each MC personality. They put away their 'fears' bluntly but me thinks there are stil many hidden quirks that will explode eventually.

The opening is trully wonderful, i usually skip them but with this anime i find myself mesmerized every time. Animation is great always keeping that trigger vibe. If something lacks in quality regard it would be the in-anime music.

I stand by my opinion that honoka is my favourite char so far ;p

I'd add more but door calls, maybe later.

44 minutes ago, axx said:

Its a great anime to watch this season indeed. At first I thought about dropping it since the concept seemed silly but they have pulled it out succesfully. I enjoy most of the characters but the crazy loli and the teacher they recycled from Mawaru Penguindrum. Also I like the fact that the 'original' bond was not a static thing but rather something that sorts of evolve.

Im loving how each episode they leave small hints of each MC personality. They put away their 'fears' bluntly but me thinks there are stil many hidden quirks that will explode eventually.

The opening is trully wonderful, i usually skip them but with this anime i find myself mesmerized every time. Animation is great always keeping that trigger vibe. If something lacks in quality regard it would be the in-anime music.

I stand by my opinion that honoka is my favourite char so far ;p

I'd add more but door calls, maybe later.

ARE YOU OKAY WITH RAPE? 

(Don't answer that)

i think the loli is pretty intriguing. She's super expressive so I like that... But then again they are are fairly expressive. I guess I just see that her emotions change super quickly. Do you think she likes meathead?

also yeah I remember a lot of people wanting to drop it right away. 

8 hours ago, Emlee said:

ARE YOU OKAY WITH RAPE? 

(Don't answer that)

I am okay with her being overal a well designed character, it feels refreshing for once to have that arch portrayed in anime (ive encountered it a couple times before in books). Not only that but she also seems to be true to herself in having a hard time bonding unlike the others that went straight into it. Besides, she is qt and has that dark/edgy feeling that always gets me.

and i wonder if the loli likes boys at all ;p

11 hours ago, axx said:

I am okay with her being overal a well designed character, it feels refreshing for once to have that arch portrayed in anime (ive encountered it a couple times before in books). Not only that but she also seems to be true to herself in having a hard time bonding unlike the others that went straight into it. Besides, she is qt and has that dark/edgy feeling that always gets me.

and i wonder if the loli likes boys at all ;p

Yeah, I get that. I've never been a fan of characters who have glasses overall... or braids, or big boobs haha. I would say I want to know what her issues are out of curiosity though. I can see what you mean. 

gwkQNwR.jpg

I think they all struggle in their own way but I do see that she has some major barriers - like going from 0 to rape