The Togepi Cup (Saturday, April 16th)

xSkyy

Before this gets closed with the winner and shit

I just want to point out how poor this was, allowing Dragon Rage and Sonicboom for the first two rounds was completely non-sensical and beyond fucking pooped. Staff if you want to implement a new tier it would be wise to do research on perhaps banning moves that OHKO every member of the tier.

Crazy low turnout here compared to the last LC, wont be suprised if goes lower after this.... you have made a mockery of one of my favourite tiers

EDIT: I just also want to point out, if you guys had implemented a LC member for the tier council (I applied!) we wouldnt be having this mess, massively disappoint 

Edited by DoctorPBC

I can understand there is no need for a banned pokemon list with the list of allowed pokemon and I haven't been there for the last togepi cup but is it right to not ban any items/moves aside from baton pass? (I just want some clarity cause there were a few banned moves/items last time)

The reason behind taking down items, pokemon, and other moves from the ban list is to ensure a better full development of this tier. It is best to test certain things out beforehand to allow for a better future for this tier. 

Cmon don't stop reading after you know what the date and what pokemons you need.

Last time there was 2-3 pages of discussions.

Edit: staff is still trying to find out what is broken and what is not and idk if you need a TC member for a tournament run once a month.

Edited by Kurodashi